Russia Ukraine WW3

“It’s worth emphasizing that if Sweden were attacked and looked to us for help and support, then we would provide it, but it’s up to Sweden to make the request and to spell out exactly what support is requested,” Johnson told reporters during a joint press conference with his Swedish counterpart.

“We are steadfast and unequivocal in our support to both Sweden and Finland and the signing of these security declarations is a symbol of the everlasting assurance between our nations. These are not a short term stop gap, but a long term commitment to bolster military ties and global stability, and fortify Europe’s defences for generations to come”,

UKDEFENCEJOURNAL.ORG.UK

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has agreed bilateral security deals with Finland and Sweden, promising that...

• Like 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

But he has warned us he would do it an we never listened, I not a putin fan mate so you preaching to the choir. But I’m a firm believer of, if you been blatantly Fcuking warned, an keep doing whatever it is, then you got to take consequences on the chin. Right or wrong, it’s just life 

Warned about what? Weapons for Ukraine? This is our war , Europe. If he wins he gets more powerful very quickly , and other hostile nations see no consequence to doing as they please. He has to go , sooner the better , if he pressed a button he and his cronies would immediately be wiped off the face of the earth and many of his own people would be too. He's fully aware of the outcome.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Didn’t he say he would take actions against any country supporting them, I don’t agree mate it’s not my war, nowt to do way me or mine, your welcome to it if you want it ?

Well I'd sooner it fought in Ukraine than the UK. No war is good obviously.

43 minutes ago, Borr said:

I think you could unequivocally blame Putin if he presses the button.....?

He's killing thousands of innocent people , he's a twat.

And the 13 million gallons of chemical weapons used against civilians in Vietnam? Did any one get the blame. I'm not taking putins side I'm really not. But we aren't the free world.....we don't own our houses the banks do, we do own our cars, the finance companies do, most don't own their mobile phones the phone companies do and you pay monthly for 18 months, we can neither feed or warm ourselves unless the government supplies it for us or imports it. 

There is 2 systems of governing and dominating people.....the Soviets way and the globalist 'west' way. Neither care about the people. These two sides have been locking horns by proxy for a long time....cuba/Afghanistan /Vietnam. Now they are doing it through Ukraine, and the west have been promoting that, arming that and wanting it for years. At some point they will come to a final showdown....

If you think this is all because putin is a 'baddie' then fair play ?. Personally I think that's as stupid as believing that millions of lads were butchered in the first world war for 'freedom' 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I my view Russia invading the Ukraine is an attempt to control the West. Ukraine is the bread basket of Europe we rely heavily on the grain and food that come from it. If Russia controlled that like the gas they would have the power.

Ukraine is an Independent country being invaded we are just supplying weapons for them to defend them selfs. We all be talking German if we had an attitude like some are saying on here in 1939.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

And we would be talking German also If everybody thought like you an never served for there country, it works both ways arry ?

I don't under stand mate.

Cheers Arry

30 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

And the 13 million gallons of chemical weapons used against civilians in Vietnam? Did any one get the blame. I'm not taking putins side I'm really not. But we aren't the free world.....we don't own our houses the banks do, we do own our cars, the finance companies do, most don't own their mobile phones the phone companies do and you pay monthly for 18 months, we can neither feed or warm ourselves unless the government supplies it for us or imports it. 

There is 2 systems of governing and dominating people.....the Soviets way and the globalist 'west' way. Neither care about the people. These two sides have been locking horns by proxy for a long time....cuba/Afghanistan /Vietnam. Now they are doing it through Ukraine, and the west have been promoting that, arming that and wanting it for years. At some point they will come to a final showdown....

If you think this is all because putin is a 'baddie' then fair play ?. Personally I think that's as stupid as believing that millions of lads were butchered in the first world war for 'freedom' 

Good post.

17 minutes ago, Arry said:

I my view Russia invading the Ukraine is an attempt to control the West. Ukraine is the bread basket of Europe we rely heavily on the grain and food that come from it. I Russia controlled that like the gas they would have the power.

Ukraine is an Independent country being invaded we are just supplying weapons for them to defend them selfs. We all be talking German if we had an attitude like some are saying on here in 1939.

Cheers Arry

Again....thats so simplified. Talking German because Hitler was a baddie. 

.....or perhaps you could really study the causes of the 2nd world war and how it actually happened as a result of the first World War. 

14 minutes ago, Arry said:

I my view Russia invading the Ukraine is an attempt to control the West. Ukraine is the bread basket of Europe we rely heavily on the grain and food that come from it. I Russia controlled that like the gas they would have the power.

Cheers Arry

You probably didn't even know where Ukraine was 70 days ago and now you're talking as if you know it well...the bread basket of Europe he says...just like BBC C4 C5 and ITV....

Your as sucked in by this proxy war as you were covid....

Where in the history of war did a prime minister or a president or film actors or musicians EVER visit a warring country.... NEVER...

Now you have Boris Johnson, Mrs biden Angelina Jolie and that wanker bono and the edge having a concert there....stick you to peeling spuds and making nice dinners...

Because it's quite clear you can't think for YOURSELF...

there's over 35 million cell phones in Ukraine...I'd say three quarters of them would have a camera in this day in age...were is the Ukrainian civilians footage of all this war?

8 minutes ago, stop.end said:

You probably didn't even know where Ukraine was 70 days ago and now you're talking as if you know it well...the bread basket of Europe he says...just like BBC C4 C5 and ITV....

Where in the history of war did a prime minister or a president or film actors or musicians EVER visit a warring country.... NEVER...

Now you have Boris Johnson, Mrs biden Angelina Jolie and that wanker bono and the edge having a concert there....stick you to peeling spuds and making nice dinners...

there's over 35 million cell phones in Ukraine...I'd say three quarters of them would have a camera in this day in age...were is the Ukrainian civilians footage of all this war?

You are a sad case mate.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

I believe lots of musicians and actors have visited the troops during wartime. 

Ukraine produces 30% of world grain I believe 

The war is primarily being fought in the east, it's a huge country.

Getting a bit personal on here, just opinions at the end of the day.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Why do we have to set our moral compass by historical past deeds, Britain had an empire, so did Mongolia and Italy but they don't keep harping on about it. I agree that people aren't top priority in any of these conflicts but I just think I'd rather take the western system warts an all than China Russia system, I can't fathom how you think they're the same ....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Again....thats so simplified. Talking German because Hitler was a baddie. 

.....or perhaps you could really study the causes of the 2nd world war and how it actually happened as a result of the first World War. 

I do know about both world wars mate I find it that very interesting.

I said in the beginning of the post its my view  as in my opinion and although it may be different I'm still entitled to as you are to your opinion.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3