Russia Ukraine WW3

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just occurred to me, it’s a bit rich saying how shit the Russian military is when we have tens of thousands of fighting age males coming ashore at Dover absolutely buck shee ! Lol ? 

Really?? ?

• Haha 5

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

I read that an invading force needed something like 3 times the armed forces of the country they were invading. Russian troop numbers were barely more than Ukraine. They havn't been able to use their air force to patrol the Ukrainian air space because of the high losses by ground to air missiles. All in all Russia's strength has been over exagerated for decades to suit our goverment and the States purpose.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I read that an invading force needed something like 3 times the armed forces of the country they were invading. Russian troop numbers were barely more than Ukraine. They havn't been able to use their air force to patrol the Ukrainian air space because of the high losses by ground to air missiles. All in all Russia's strength has been over exagerated for decades to suit our goverment and the States purpose.

When folks are scared they run to what they know…..that gets used to great effect by politicians all the time and it’s being used now imho 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

When folks are scared they run to what they know…..that gets used to great effect by politicians all the time and it’s being used now imho 

It’s the same as this nuclear bollox. There is no way he would or be allowed to end the world as we know it by pressing the button. 

• Like 1
Just now, socks said:

It’s the same as this nuclear bollox. There is no way he would or be allowed to end the world as we know it by pressing the button. 

Tell him we will allow limited strikes on Newham, Tower Hamlets, Birmingham, Leeds and Bradford ! Lol ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

To Add when putin even hinted at nuclear a few years ago trump told him straight that he would sit a nuclear sub in the Black Sea, strangely he stopped talking about nuclear. 

25 minutes ago, Francie said:

Is the top pic not the most recent socks?,looks like putin has got what he wanted?

He's only got it once the Ukrainians lay down arms and that ain't going to happen anytime  soon. What use is it if he can't operate from it  and it's a constant drain on Russia's resources trying to keep hold of it plus the global pressures being put on Russia...at what cost is a so called victory? 

If Zelensky was as cunning as Boris he’d be putting the Russian 132nd Guards regiment into a Travelodge full board ! Lol ? 

13 minutes ago, socks said:

To Add when putin even hinted at nuclear a few years ago trump told him straight that he would sit a nuclear sub in the Black Sea, strangely he stopped talking about nuclear. 

All words. Turkey wouldn't allow it through. They have stopped any Russian warships entering the Black Sea because of this conflict and would do the same for any other country's warships. 

51 minutes ago, socks said:

The striped area is the area controlled by Russian troops. 

I don't know if I need glasses or not socks but it says the ruskies are the red on the graph lol

To clarify, Russia controlled area is solid red, contested is stripped. But socks is still right really, they couldn’t hold the ground they initially took in the north as they were overstretched in the east and south. They have consolidated their efforts on the south and east and look to be actually achieving something their now.

No one can tell me it’s going to plan for Putin though. He didn’t have a punt at Kyiv for any other reason than Kyiv was the key to the whole of Ukraine. They gave up because they realised they bit off more than they could chew.

They may eventually dig in and occupy the Donbas and southern corridor and maybe even the whole coast but they’ll have an insurgency to fight then and with the rest of Ukraine still sovereign and being supplied by the west that’ll be some job in itself. Remember where those hardened fanatical nationalist neo nazis we’re from… occupied Ukraine!

Russias weapons procurement supply lines are running on fumes as far as modern kit goes. They won’t be able to occupy jack shit if they can’t re supply.

• Like 3

PS Russia are actually half decent at counter insurgency I’m led to believe. For no other reason really than they have no rules. They’ll find an insurgents family and just cut bits off of them until the insurgent hands themselves in!

Then again, these insurgents to be are likely every bit as savage.

The thing about holding that coastal strip is that it will be under constant attack from authorised Ukrainian forces and rebel splinter groups. It will be very difficult to defend. 

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3