Russia Ukraine WW3

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

As I suspected ?"Agent Provocateur "

You agree, but allways qualify that agreement with a "but" or "however".

I fully understand that the UK/USA/the west have acted illegally in some situations, but say, for the very last time, that doesn't justify ANYONE  acting illegally.

Cheers.

Now I do disagree, that’s absolutely a justification because that’s the rules we are all playing by.

You have to qualify stuff because things are not as easy as “black & white” are they mate.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Now I do disagree, that’s absolutely a justification because that’s the rules we are all playing by.

You have to qualify stuff because things are not as easy as “black & white” are they mate.

We're going round in circles now.

You believe two wrongs make a right, I don't.

Cheers.

21 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

We're going round in circles now.

You believe two wrongs make a right, I don't.

Cheers.

No, I don’t and I don’t know why you say that because I have said three times now I don’t .

What I believe is that you can’t cry foul when you are the ones making the rules and that’s a different thing entirely ?

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, I don’t and I don’t know why you say that because I have said three times now I don’t .

What I believe is that you can’t cry foul when you are the ones making the rules and that’s a different thing entirely ?

You said "that's absolutely a justification " when I said the wests wrongs don't make anyone's wrongs right....

IMG_1823.PNG.716a4d8daf2431d92d17e8b342ebf6f6.PNG

As I said, we're going round in circles, I'm out ?

Cheers.

7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You said "that's absolutely a justification " when I said the wests wrongs don't make anyone's wrongs right....

IMG_1823.PNG.716a4d8daf2431d92d17e8b342ebf6f6.PNG

As I said, we're going round in circles, I'm out ?

Cheers.

I don’t know if you are being deliberately obtuse or what but if not then I’m obviously explaining things totally incorrectly so that nobody can understand !

”You can’t cry foul when you are ones making the rules” seems pretty clear to me but I’ll take it on advice if folks say “No, I have no concept of what that means” 

Moving along a little, there is also a massive inherent danger in your over simplification in as much as it absolves our own politicians from any blame and so also absolves us of blame !

Our politicians made the rules and we elected them time and time again to do it…..if, as you state, there is a “wrong” (and I agree there is ) then we need to look a bit closer to home about where that wrong stems from.

We can’t just say “Putin bad” and think we never played any part…..we don’t get a free pass and if we are giving ourself a free pass then it’s a good measure of why our own society’s are in the shit state they are in. 

• Like 1

World peace can't be achieved if you can't or won't stop the war mongers(Biden) making billions from their destruction of other countries, just to plunder their oil and gas.  Kiev will end the same way as all the other bombed out countries, just another waste land. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, kanny said:

Mate you can't complain about western propaganda and then proceed to peddled every bit of Russian propaganda ?...nuance  ?

But non of the above is propaganda is it. The west is taking the pisss 

• Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

But non of the above is propaganda is it. The west is taking the pisss 

As I say mate  there is nuance,    and as for bio labs  every  developed country has them us and Russia included..so what?  Anyways  a story from 2015...people's  take  on these situations can often depend on when they want to  start  the clock.

WWW.FORBES.COM

Keep in mind that Russia does not want the occupied Donbass territories as part of Russia...

FP0EhSOWYAEMFvM.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

As I say mate  there is nuance,    and as for bio labs  every  developed country has them us and Russia included..so what?  Anyways  a story from 2015...people's  take  on these situations can often depend on when they want to  start  the clock.

WWW.FORBES.COM

Keep in mind that Russia does not want the occupied Donbass territories as part of Russia...

FP0EhSOWYAEMFvM.jpeg

I think the point is we in the west shouldn't be having anything to do with labs on Russias border, just like America wouldn't allow Russian labs in Mexico. These countries were a border, a border that helped to end the cold War. Now the west is rattling that border, that agreement and that peace. 

It's like finding a phycopath sat out side weatherspoons drinking cider and repeatedly poking him with a stick.....then complaining when he bites your nose off. Yes of course biting noses is wrong.....but don't play the innocent victim. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I don’t know if you are being deliberately obtuse or what but if not then I’m obviously explaining things totally incorrectly so that nobody can understand !

”You can’t cry foul when you are ones making the rules” seems pretty clear to me but I’ll take it on advice if folks say “No, I have no concept of what that means” 

Moving along a little, there is also a massive inherent danger in your over simplification in as much as it absolves our own politicians from any blame and so also absolves us of blame !

Our politicians made the rules and we elected them time and time again to do it…..if, as you state, there is a “wrong” (and I agree there is ) then we need to look a bit closer to home about where that wrong stems from.

We can’t just say “Putin bad” and think we never played any part…..we don’t get a free pass and if we are giving ourself a free pass then it’s a good measure of why our own society’s are in the shit state they are in. 

Dear god, ME being obtuse ? 

Youre the one who says you don't believe two wrongs make a right, and then say the wests illegal behaviour " absolutely justifies" Russias invasion of Ukraine !

How have I absolved "our" politicians ? I have called them all c**ts, and continually referred to their ILLEGAL wars !

Bucause the west has illegally invaded countries, IN MY MIND, doesn't justify anyone else ILLEGALLY invading another country.

I honestly don't know what's so hard to understand about my point of view ????

I don't care who has invaded where, it's not the point, one invasion simply doesn't justify another.

Cheers.

33 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think the point is we in the west shouldn't be having anything to do with labs on Russias border, just like America wouldn't allow Russian labs in Mexico. These countries were a border, a border that helped to end the cold War. Now the west is rattling that border, that agreement and that peace. 

It's like finding a phycopath sat out side weatherspoons drinking cider and repeatedly poking him with a stick.....then complaining when he bites your nose off. Yes of course biting noses is wrong.....but don't play the innocent victim. 

The bio lab thing seems to have been going on for a while  as early  as 2005 when Obama was a senator, and the objective appears to be securing old Soviet  labs in Ukraine that  were in a poor state...I doubt the likes of us will never know the full truth on this,  its also important to make a distinction between  bio labs and bio weapon facilities. 

I found this 

54 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Do you honestly think the west are the only ones contending for ground where they can or that they/we are the only ones at fault of breaking the peace?

Like Russia give a f**k about these bio labs. They’ve just cottoned on to it because it’s a narrative that’s gained a modicum of traction in the west.

Just so we’re clear, the soviets managed to come to all sorts of treaty agreements with the west to maintain peace but apparently the really important one for them never made it to a treaty, just a promise? What’s the point in treaties exactly if promises carry such weight? It’s nonsense and is just more information warfare to aid them in achieving their strategic goals.

Its really this simple folks. If our side weren’t the ones gaining ground then theirs would be and we’d be talking about what to do as the Warsaw Pact approaches Western Europe.

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Do you honestly think the west are the only ones contending for ground where they can or that they/we are the only ones at fault of breaking the peace?

Like Russia give a f**k about these bio labs. They’ve just cottoned on to it because it’s a narrative that’s gained a modicum of traction in the west.

Just so we’re clear, the soviets managed to come to all sorts of treaty agreements with the west to maintain peace but apparently the really important one for them never made it to a treaty, just a promise? What’s the point in treaties exactly if promises carry such weight? It’s nonsense and is just more information warfare to aid them in achieving their strategic goals.

Its really this simple folks. If our side weren’t the ones gaining ground then theirs would be and we’d be talking about what to do as the Warsaw Pact approaches Western Europe.

who’s been at war more the last 100 years born uk usa or russia 

all we do is cause agro left right and center 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

who’s been at war more the last 100 years born uk usa or russia 

all we do is cause agro left right and center 

Whereas everyone would live in peace and harmony if we weren’t involved I expect? :rolleyes:

Not like regionally and globally there aren’t queues of other countries and non state actors that would fill the void if we stepped back to their benefit and our loss huh?

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3