Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, baker boy said:

How many countries is he gonna eventually invade, perhaps he won't stop until he's got the old USSR back.

Or until the west stops incroaching on his border countries and investing in bio labs on his doorstep, maybe until Ukraine agrees to stop shelling ethnic Russians , maybe when the west stops trying to convince the whole area that freedom lies in debt to world bankers.....i don't know? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Or until the west stops incroaching on his border countries and investing in bio labs on his doorstep, maybe until Ukraine agrees to stop shelling ethnic Russians , maybe when the west stops trying to convince the whole area that freedom lies in debt to world bankers.....i don't know? 

Mate you can't complain about western propaganda and then proceed to peddled every bit of Russian propaganda ?...nuance  ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've never believed in " two wrongs make a right".

Blairs illegal war shouldn't justify Putins invasion of Ukraine.

Cheers.

But Americas invasion of Grenada for exactly the same reasons as Putins could ? 
What do you reckon ?

I mean after all, if that’s the rules then that’s the rules isn’t it mate ? 

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

But Americas invasion of Grenada for exactly the same reasons as Putins could ? 
What do you reckon ?

I mean after all, if that’s the rules then that’s the rules isn’t it mate ? 

No, just because some country ileagally invades another , doesn't justify someone else doing it.

I think all politicians are c**ts, just some are more cuntish than others.

Cheers.

I think everyone is looking a side here a little bit when actually the only side would should be on is our own as ordinary, every day blokes who are just as much victims of these people as anyone else.

As Francie said, it won’t be any of those c**ts sons or daughters dying ! 

These people gave up giving a toss about their own country’s and populations years ago.

Its them & us…..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

No, just because some country ileagally invades another , doesn't justify someone else doing it.

I think all politicians are c**ts, just some are more cuntish than others.

Cheers.

I agree but you can see how it’s a bit rich that the western propaganda machine is labelling Putin a monster when all he is doing is the same as everyone else has been doing…..ultimately we HAVE to stop electing these people and buying into their bullshit, how much more proof do we need that it’s “f**k you” ? 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I agree but you can see how it’s a bit rich that the western propaganda machine is labelling Putin a monster when all he is doing is the same as everyone else has been doing…..ultimately we HAVE to stop electing these people and buying into their bullshit, how much more proof do we need that it’s “f**k you” ? 

It doesn't get away from the fact that if some shithouse burgled my house, I should be able to burgle someone else's house with impunity.

Cheers.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think everyone is looking a side here a little bit when actually the only side would should be on is our own as ordinary, every day blokes who are just as much victims of these people as anyone else.

As Francie said, it won’t be any of those c**ts sons or daughters dying ! 

These people gave up giving a toss about their own country’s and populations years ago.

Its them & us…..

The inter-net is closing in on us,seek refuge in the lambs blood,for he is our only salvation.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It doesn't get away from the fact that if some shithouse burgled my house, I should be able to burgle someone else's house with impunity.

Cheers.

Again totally agree, but to use your analogy in this instance that’s not what’s happening.

Whats happening is that you are saying you can burgle anyones house you want but nobody is allowed to burgle yours.

Just now, WILF said:

Again totally agree, but to use your analogy in this instance that’s not what’s happening.

Whats happening is that you are saying you can burgle anyones house you want but nobody is allowed to burgle yours.

I've never said that at all !

I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I don't believe two wrongs make a right, whoever commits the wrongs.

Id love to have a sensible debate with you Wilf, but I can't help but think you deliberately act as an " agent provocateur " or "Devils Advocate", and I'm sure if I, or anyone else, said Putin was fully justified in invading Ukraine, you would disagree ! ?? !

Cheers.

Just now, chartpolski said:

I've never said that at all !

I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I don't believe two wrongs make a right, whoever commits the wrongs.

Id love to have a sensible debate with you Wilf, but I can't help but think you deliberately act as an " agent provocateur " or "Devils Advocate", and I'm sure if I, or anyone else, said Putin was fully justified in invading Ukraine, you would disagree ! ?? !

Cheers.

Not at all mate.

I have said twice now that I agree two wrongs don’t make a right.

However, that’s not the reality of life is it…..if the major world powers who we elect are setting the rules then we can’t complain when somebody plays by exactly the same set of rules.

If you start a football match and your opponent is kicking chunks out of everyone then that is how we will all go to work….it’s not right but they set the bar.

America set the bar on this one and Europe has shown what happens to nation states when they are consumed.

We made the rules and we showed them what to be scared of……

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not at all mate.

I have said twice now that I agree two wrongs don’t make a right.

However, that’s not the reality of life is it…..if the major world powers who we elect are setting the rules then we can’t complain when somebody plays by exactly the same set of rules.

If you start a football match and your opponent is kicking chunks out of everyone then that is how we will all go to work….it’s not right but they set the bar.

America set the bar on this one and Europe has shown what happens to nation states when they are consumed.

We made the rules and we showed them what to be scared of……

As I suspected ?"Agent Provocateur "

You agree, but allways qualify that agreement with a "but" or "however".

I fully understand that the UK/USA/the west have acted illegally in some situations, but say, for the very last time, that doesn't justify ANYONE  acting illegally.

Cheers.

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3