Russia Ukraine WW3

5 minutes ago, McVey said:

Flip that around, one could say NATO have done nothing despite the Ukraine wanting to join, they clearly have a vested interest because they are indirectly getting involved.

But you implied Russia didn’t fear NATO. Despite clear evidence to the contrary. I never said NATO didn’t fear russia…

7 minutes ago, McVey said:

I'm upset about Russia, don't talk silly fella, I'm just making a broad statement what I've seen on here, nothing specific, just all the discussions about what we could do, it's all pointless because we will do nothing, we both know that.

Why come on and say we’re talking bollocks then? And still not be able to give an actual example of the bollocks. Just seems a bit emotional to me.

• Like 3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, McVey said:

Call it fear, whatever you like, they have faced that fear with direct action.

If NATO was on the verge of accepting the Ukraine then shame on them for not doing more.

They haven’t faced it anymore than we have. They haven’t touched NATO! And NATO hasn’t touched Russia! 

4 minutes ago, McVey said:

It is bollocks though isn't it because your theories will never come to fruition. 

Sorry if you think I'm being an arse but I'm bored of this invasion truth be told.

For the last time, what theories specifically are all bollocks? You’ve come on here and outburst that we’re talking bollocks because we won’t actually do anything. Right’o fine whatever, I mean I can’t really do anything with that level of vagueness.

13 minutes ago, McVey said:

Of course they have, they have invaded a country that was supposedly on the verge of joining NATO for the very same reason.

So not NATO. Just like NATO et al hasn’t and won’t attack Russia…

Have you heard of ‘below the threshold’? Both sides are engaging in this, neither have actually shown they don’t fear the other by crossing the threshold.

13 minutes ago, McVey said:

I'm not arsed to start going through your posts, I've noticed you have been talking a lot about our theoretical capabilities.

You may be right in a lot of what you say but the key word here is theoretical, you and me know we haven't got the minerals or should I say intelligence to put these theories in to practice.

‘Theoretical’ is your word. Something you still can’t give an actual example of…

We’re discussing all sorts and the implications of such. It’s all very real.

Edited by Born Hunter
11 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

:hmm:

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Russians have been told that full-scale World War 3 has already started as declared by state...

It's just state TV  bollocks ,they are always saying it , this is just a example of the level of propaganda that the Russian people actually face , and yeah I know we have a lot of our own propaganda but at least it can be challenged as it it on here daily ?

• Like 1

It's the only war so far that has 'zero' televised fighting??

Where's the war? 

Reports of this, accusations of that, it's a digital cold war with very little substance. It's proving itself to be just like the start of the so called 'Pandemic' where it's all smoke screens and big fake model forecasts. 

Gives some folks something to theorise over....meanwhile back in the real world, major health problems are raging and 25million people in Shanghai are being lockdown over a so called deadly virus that 95% are asymptomatic with! 

Yeah Russia's a big threat!lol

The word 'China' is barely mentioned these days!lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
Just now, McVey said:

If you want to argue the toss about wether the chicken or the egg came first carry on.

The Russian's have invaded the Ukraine for crying out loud, we clearly have a vested interest or else we wouldn't be imposing sanctions, etc.

And the UK has supported Ukraine. Both actions are adversarial to the other but not direct attacks on the other. Russia hasn’t attacked us anymore than we have them. There’s a reason for that, and it’s not that Russia doesn’t fear us or NATO like you implied.

4 minutes ago, McVey said:

Go and look through all the posts since the invasion, the talk of poorly trained piss head shoulders, how they aren't as mighty as they think, how they would be ripe for the taking, etc.

These same theories were rife almost 80 years ago fella.

There have been no serious claims we should invade Russia ffs. And claims they are shit aren’t theories, they’re direct observations and comparisons to similar Western examples.

The narrative until Ukraine was that Russia was a superpower in land warfare. The professional and layman’s consensus was that they were far more capable than they have now proven to be, in all domains. If you think otherwise I don’t believe you have been on the same planet as the rest of us. This war is giving real evidence on the actual capability of Russia. It’s no longer theory…

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

It's the only war so far that has 'zero' televised fighting??

Where's the war? 

Reports of this, accusations of that, it's a digital cold war with very little substance. It's proving itself to be just like the start of the so called 'Pandemic' where it's all smoke screens and big fake model forecasts. 

Gives some folks something to theorise over....meanwhile back in the real world, major health problems are raging and 25million people in Shanghai are being lockdown over a so called deadly virus that 95% are asymptomatic with! 

Yeah Russia's a big threat!lol

The word 'China' is barely mentioned these days!lol

The wailing tower blocks of China,  cats in bags ect ect have all been on the MSM  TV  channels...so is it fake? ?...also there  tons of MSM  and independent  stuff coming out of Ukraine? , I'll agree there's levels to it but the base level is there's definitely a  war going on in Ukraine. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, kanny said:

The wailing tower blocks of China,  cats in bags ect ect have all been on the MSM  TV  channels...so is it fake? ?...also there  tons of MSM  and independent  stuff coming out of Ukraine? , I'll agree there's levels to it but the base level is there's definitely a  war going on in Ukraine. 

There have been many essays and commentary already on what are the implications of Ukraine for policy towards China already. It’s a huge and trending topic. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, McVey said:

Your talk is what was said during WW2, look at how that panned out.

I'm asking an expert here, what makes you so sure they've gone all out, that it's all they have to give?

And even if they aren't on par with NATO it doesn't make a slight bit of difference because NATO will do nothing against a weaker potential foe.

Let’s not go down rabbit holes until we’ve settled your first statement. You said we were talking bollocks and it was all theories. Their performance isn’t theory. So what we’re the bollocks theories?

57 minutes ago, McVey said:

If you want to argue the toss about wether the chicken or the egg came first carry on.

The Russian's have invaded the Ukraine for crying out loud, we clearly have a vested interest or else we wouldn't be imposing sanctions, etc.

Go and look through all the posts since the invasion, the talk of poorly trained piss head shoulders, how they aren't as mighty as they think, how they would be ripe for the taking, etc.

These same theories were rife almost 80 years ago fella.

The comparison to the war dont stand up I’m afraid.

The Germans were over extended on several fronts and the fact of the matter is they still managed to get within 40 miles of Moscow.

If they had just been fighting Russia and been able to concentrate all their resources in that direction, they would have destroyed Russia in all probability.

Other than that, I couldn’t give a shit, it’s basically a bun fight now over who gets best access to all those Ukrainian resources 

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, McVey said:

I've already told you, that the Russian's would be easy work, that their failings and shortcomings were pointed out all those years back.

That’s only marginally less vague. Russia retain a believed to be credible nuclear arsenal and so unless everyone understood the escalatory terms of a conventional war, there simply will not be one between Russia and nato that doesn’t end in MAD. It’s that simple. If there was then I don’t know what part of their performance in Ukraine makes you think they would be a match for nato. Not that anyone is discussing it…

How the soviets performed nearly eighty years ago has little meaning today. It’s not even a good analogy, WW2 proved their real capability just as Ukraine is proving Russias. 

Edited by Born Hunter
Just now, McVey said:

Which is what I said, it's all bollocks as they've got a get out of jail card, a big fcuk off one.

Still, with all their failings and capabilities we will not do a thing, it really is that simple.

I still haven’t the faintest f***ing clue what your point is. But you crack on. We’ll just continue to chat ‘bollocks’ amongst ourselves.

• Haha 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3