Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Look at the discipline of the Russian soldiers, they leave absolute shit tips of where they have been. They’re not professionals. They’re an invasion force with no discipline for the most part. Of course some of them are looting, raping and murdering. It was expected. Whether that particular story is true who knows.

Imagine dragging the average British ‘lad’ out of a club, giving him a rifle, a civilian population to dominate and the nod to crack on. It’s anarchy and basically a free license for deviants to do what they want.

Not much changes does it mate, they murdered and raped all the way to Berlin in WW2.

Some of them Siberians are little more than beasts by all accounts.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, kanny said:
NEWS.SKY.COM

"They will discuss the UK's long term support to Ukraine and the PM will set out a new package...

“They will discuss how best to pillage Ukraine resources from under the nose of its citizens to make Zelensky rich……err, I mean, Long term support for these poor oppressed people” lol ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, WILF said:

“They will discuss how best to pillage Ukraine resources from under the nose of its citizens to make Zelensky rich……err, I mean, Long term support for these poor oppressed people” lol ? 

Zelensky couldn't get any richer he's a billionaire wilf.

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Ha'way Boris ?

FFS... Talk about propaganda...

Putin Boris and zelensky probably had 30 grams of pure between them for a starter, then a heap of Russian vodka a mix of children aged 3 months to 8 years of age boys and girls taken from their families and shared between the 3... 

It's all theatre... 

• Like 1

We are throwing some huge amounts of money at them and after covid too which leathered us. Where is it all coming from.  Plus all countries are getting brazen with there supplying of weapons. Only matter of time before the rusks take down some thing on route 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, terryd said:

We are throwing some huge amounts of money at them and after covid too which leathered us. Where is it all coming from.  Plus all countries are getting brazen with there supplying of weapons. Only matter of time before the rusks take down some thing on route 

I thought that. And in war you can't really blame them, then things get serious 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Putin Boris and zelensky probably had 30 grams of pure between them for a starter, then a heap of Russian vodka a mix of children aged 3 months to 8 years of age boys and girls taken from their families and shared between the 3... 

It's all theatre... 

leave yourself the f**k off !!! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

It's all theatre... 

Something genuinely wrong with you if thats where your mind automatically goes

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3