Russia Ukraine WW3

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Someone has done a house in the village. Not sure if it's Ukrainians or Russians live there 

Screenshot_20220407_101212_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

I bet the same f***ing divs would not say shit to Asians or Africans f***ing up their town…..wouldn’t dare !

• Like 4

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

Oliver Stone film "Ukraine on Fire" covers recent and longer term history of the region which helps understand what is going on there today. The film was made in 2016, six years before the Russian invasion. Stone was best known for films such as "Scarface", "Platoon" and "Natural Born Killers". For balance, it is worth reading his wikipedia page, which states that he has long been critical of US foreign policy and is known for promoting 'conspiracy theories':

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Stone

The film isn't available on youtube because of it's political nature, but for the moment is on other sites:

https://rumble.com/vwxxi8-ukraine-on-fire.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/l7n6nBoJ6nMS/

Difficult to know what the truth is in the fog of war. My take is to assume everyone is lying, look at sources from both sides and make your own mind up.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley testified that the U.S. and allies have provided 60,000 anti-tank weapons and 25,000 anti-aircraft weapons ― the first public tally provided by a U.S. defense official.

According to Milley, Ukraine is seeking armored vehicles and artillery for the next phase of the fight. Because U.S. systems would require months of training, the effort’s focus has been on finding systems from allies and partners that Ukrainians can use with minimal training.

“We are looking around along with other countries in NATO to help them out in terms of building them up in terms of armor and artillery,” Milley said. “The fight in the southeast is different from the north, it is much more open and lends itself to armor, mechanized operations, offensive operations on both sides.”

WWW.DEFENSENEWS.COM

“I think Putin has probably given up on his effort to capture the capital city and is now focused on the...

Seems like the world has acclimatised to overt weapons aid, and so it's being stepped up. It'll be interesting to see how much of a fight they can put up in the south and east and how far the West is wiling to go in terms of offensive weapons.

Also talks of security guarantees from European states to avoid NATO officially being involved.

WWW.DEFENSENEWS.COM

The comments come as talks between Ukrainian and Russian negotiators last week teed up the question of...

It'll have to be more tangible than what was provided by the Budapest memorandum that previously assured Ukraine's sovereignty!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

Cheery little toe tapper that is ?

Tune ? I keep expecting Gamerooster to pop up on insta or twitter brassing up a fleeing Russian spetznas unit every time I see a combat clip. 

• Haha 3
On 07/04/2022 at 13:53, chesney said:

Securitycompany im working for aftrr getting a contract watching ukranian refugees a scouts place is where there putting them 24hr security. Be interesting to see are they genuine refugees what idea of security is i cant wait to findout i wonder is it to make sure the scout masters behave themselves 

They will be genuine rapefugees guarenteed but not white ones, but plenty of african and middle eastern ukrainians enroute to britain and ireland now

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

They will be genuine rapefugees guarenteed but not white ones, but plenty of african and middle eastern ukrainians enroute to britain and ireland now

I'd still worry about the scout masters ! 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3