Russia Ukraine WW3

12 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

"Another 190 migrants arrived in UK on small boats yesterday to bring total to 4,000 this year"

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

At least 4,087 people have made the treacherous journey across the Channel in 132 boats...

4000 migrants this year so far....and that's not including all the 'legal' ones. 

@sandymere  considering you don't believe Britain is doing enough, how would you prioritise the people turning up.....do Ukrainians come before spear chuckers? Considering we can't house our own people during a housing crisis? Perhaps concrete more countryside to house them? 

Genuine question. 

Have your refugees turned up yet to stay at yours? Or are you doing what I've done and donated a ton to help on the ground? 

They aren't migrants, that term just legitimises the "soft-invasion" that's happening. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, New moon said:

I chatted to an iranian living in Toronto a while ago, when he heard where I was from he said "why are you living here, Britain is better" and then went on to chat about "Benefits" ?

46 minutes ago, mackem said:

I chatted to an iranian living in Toronto a while ago, when he heard where I was from he said "why are you living here, Britain is better" and then went on to chat about "Benefits" ?

Sounds about right?

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, New moon said:

Sounds about right?

UK is seen as a soft touch to the world mate,met a lot of people in different countries who chat about Benefits, free houses, NHS etc, my personal favourite was a Pakistani who told him people get paid NOT to work in the UK. 

Captured Russians. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

UK is seen as a soft touch to the world mate,met a lot of people in different countries who chat about Benefits, free houses, NHS etc, my personal favourite was a Pakistani who told him people get paid NOT to work in the UK. 

Captured Russians. 

And yet any genuine disabled brit is put through hell to get a few quid a month, makes ya sick.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

i don’t think putin is as daft as people think ? 

just seen him saying in recent weeks we have seen that usa and europe can take your money and assets when they want the dollar isn’t the safe bet country think and neither is assets in europe or usa ? 

countrys might want to start buying real assets like gold etc 

china all middle east the full world are seeing usa and europe can take your shit and having numbers in banks is bullshit ? 

18 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Coming to a town near you .........

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Young female thieves with 'European accents' who steal men's expensive luxury watches through sleight of...

The weakness of men has always been exploited by women mate its universal and nothing new , more fool them ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Coming to a town near you .........

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Young female thieves with 'European accents' who steal men's expensive luxury watches through sleight of...

They would have a shock if they pinched my rolex. In fairness it looks good but the date only changes once every 48 hours, need to take it back to my watch dealer in magaluff 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 8
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3