Russia Ukraine WW3

We got Diane Abbott but Harris oh fkn Jesus that’s like 

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I dont blame putin for wanting the land bridge, and i dont believe for 1 min we are being told any truths by left wing western media, the fact that the bidens were involved in ukraine before the last election completely stinks. Somethings not right with it all

If they involved then so is Clinton Obama and the communist bought n paid for dems ripping the arse out of it wonder wat Putin and xi think of joe and Kamala ? 

• Like 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

We got Diane Abbott but Harris oh fkn Jesus that’s like 

If they involved then so is Clinton Obama and the communist bought n paid for dems ripping the arse out of it wonder wat Putin and xi think of joe and Kamala ? 

Exactly, bet theres more too it, defo true he who controls the media controls the masses

• Like 1
10 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

im at the front door this very minute awaiting olga 

Earn you a top-up on your pension as well, get Olgas sister Svetlana over as well, quids in ?

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Just heard a bit of trumps speech he given live jist now, he saying exactly the same ?

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what stopped them getting out of line. You now have that dithering geriatric standing in the White House categorically stating he will not engage militarily so the nutters are thinking great we can do what the fukc we want …….

• Like 17
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3