Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BGD said:

Scottie has just had his brain melted by all the Qanon shit.

I mean thinking RealRawNews is a legit source FFS :laugh: You'd have to be simple or mentally ill.

I think his handler needs to recall him for refresher training before taking on another mission. His cover has been blown.

15 minutes ago, socks said:

Why would China want the Conservative party they’ve already got Labour. 

That 9th booster is away to his head,he's likes to put up propaganda but doesn't reply typical politician style.

26 minutes ago, BGD said:

Scottie has just had his brain melted by all the Qanon shit.

I mean thinking RealRawNews is a legit source FFS :laugh: You'd have to be simple or mentally ill.

You can talk lol you thought what jizzy an abbotomus said was gospel,cmon man leave Scott alone

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

You can talk lol you thought what jizzy an abbotomus said was gospel,cmon man leave Scott alone

Do you believe Hillary Clinton has been executed by a military tribunal and replaced with a clone? And George W Bush too? :laugh: :laugh:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BGD said:

Do you believe Hillary Clinton has been executed by a military tribunal and replaced with a clone? And George W Bush too? :laugh: :laugh:

No,but I want it to be true lol

But I suppose anythings possible,we have a kid toucher in the whitehouse an a paedo enabler as leader of your party.

Anything is possible 

8 minutes ago, Francie said:

No,but I want it to be true lol

But I suppose anythings possible,we have a kid toucher in the whitehouse an a paedo enabler as leader of your party.

Anything is possible 

You think it's possible to clone a fully grown human so as no one would notice? Really? :laugh:

3 minutes ago, BGD said:

You've fecking lost it :laugh: :laugh:

That's what they want you to believe,here read this a us committee document about cloning back in 2001,21 years ago

WWW.GOVINFO.GOV

Everyone's called a nutter if they don't want you to find out

Edited by Francie
1 minute ago, Francie said:

That's what they want you to believe,here read this a us committee document about cloning back in 2001,21 years ago

WWW.GOVINFO.GOV

Cloning is possible, cloning a fully grown adult is sci-fi shit and impossible you fecking joker

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3