Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, BGD said:

Feck me she's got some front to be talking about war crimes and bombing hospitals

They'd be doing Ukraine a favour if they kept their heads down and mouths shut....they seemed to set the status quo..

26 minutes ago, BGD said:

Turkey must be loving all this, been a hell of an advertisment for their UAVs :laugh:

Their UAVs have been building reputation and orders recently. The Turks have been playing both sides for some time now, a NATO member who is quite cosy with the Russians. So much so they got themselves kicked out of the F-35 programme leaving them with a lovely new aircraft carrier with absolutely no options for jets! As a consequence they seem to have doubled down on drones to make the most of it. I quite respect that.

• Like 2

Convincing??

Syrian playbook exactly ?

We are so up to our eyes balls in propaganda coming right from the mouth of our own UK Prime minister. They want tension, they want war and they want justification for soaring energy and fuel prices?

What's isn't there to understand. Just my humble opinion of course before anyone gets offended. 

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Someone sent him this picture off my fb from when I was 16/17 and pissed in the snow. Does it look like I snagged a snowman? 

Screenshot_20220310-235316_Facebook.jpg

You shagged a snowman ???????

I remember that photo now. Ah that’s nowt. I once put my cock on a dead rabbit for a laugh?‍♂️ 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3