Russia Ukraine WW3

4 hours ago, Francie said:

Quote from article 

With Russian President Vladimir Putin showing no sign of backing down on his country’s assault on Ukraine, US officials are trying to prevent the Russian military from capturing pathogens stored in US-affiliated research labs in Ukraine, where they could potentially mischaracterize activities at the facilities. It’s an urgent task, given that the director of the US military program that works with Ukrainian public and animal health labs said some are in cities now under attack.

take a bow scotty you were correct?

It’s states in the Article…animal health laboratory…..no bow….

4 hours ago, Francie said:

Quote from article 

With Russian President Vladimir Putin showing no sign of backing down on his country’s assault on Ukraine, US officials are trying to prevent the Russian military from capturing pathogens stored in US-affiliated research labs in Ukraine, where they could potentially mischaracterize activities at the facilities. It’s an urgent task, given that the director of the US military program that works with Ukrainian public and animal health labs said some are in cities now under attack.

take a bow scotty you were correct?

Also a quote from the Article, no bow yet, the stew is still cooking…..

The labs in Ukraine are not secret bioweapons facilities, nor are they run by the US government, the Defense Threat Reduction Agency has said; they are operated by partner countries. In fact, the Cooperative Threat Reduction Program that manages the US partnerships with labs worked extensively with the Russian government after the fall of the Soviet Union to secure weapons of mass destruction, including the remnants of the massive Soviet bioweapons program. But despite media investigations and independent experts debunking claims against the US-affiliated labs over the years, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has re-ignited the disinformation attacks on the program

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

Just now, Astanley said:

Born ,for a clever fella this really took you too long .

They're sneaky fuckers and lure me in! Before l realise it I'm up to my nuts arguing for a point I genuinely couldn't give a f**k about! :laugh: So I'm trying to keep it to just sharing views, rather than working out how to advise/replace/destroy (delete as applicable) the United Nations :laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I'll tell ya summat, past couple days I've been working at a f***ing huge power station / gas terminal and I became very aware that this site was almost certainly a target for Putins warheads!

For those two days I was quite pro-negotiate / help him invade the Russian province of Ukraine / give the Oligarchs as much money as they want! :angel:

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'll tell ya summat, past couple days I've been working at a f***ing huge power station / gas terminal and I became very aware that this site was almost certainly a target for Putins warheads!

For those two days I was quite pro-negotiate / help him invade the Russian province of Ukraine / give the Oligarchs as much money as they want! :angel:

If we could just let the oliagarths win the Nigerian Lottery they could pay all their staff and stop the bleeding heart Liberals bleating about ordinary people being affected by all this. 

4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

If we could just let the oliagarths win the Nigerian Lottery they could pay all their staff and stop the bleeding heart Liberals bleating about ordinary people being affected by all this. 

Oui.......

french.cyclist.jpg

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Do you not think every "developed" country in the world has bio labs, Francie ?

Wether to develop pathogens or antigens, for medical use or as bio weapons ?

These places, by their very nature, have to be secretive.

What do you think the UK has been doing at Porton Down all these years ?

Cheers.

Of course there are bio labs everywhere. But bio labs in Ukraine with western support right on Russia's borders???? 

Its like American finding out there are Russian biolabs in Mexico. The west is taking the piss out of Russia and now the propaganda wars are full bore to make it all seem reasonable. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, VOON said:

It’s states in the Article…animal health laboratory…..no bow….

Also a quote from the Article, no bow yet, the stew is still cooking…..

The labs in Ukraine are not secret bioweapons facilities, nor are they run by the US government, the Defense Threat Reduction Agency has said; they are operated by partner countries. In fact, the Cooperative Threat Reduction Program that manages the US partnerships with labs worked extensively with the Russian government after the fall of the Soviet Union to secure weapons of mass destruction, including the remnants of the massive Soviet bioweapons program. But despite media investigations and independent experts debunking claims against the US-affiliated labs over the years, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has re-ignited the disinformation attacks on the program

Considering last week it was a conspiracy that these labs existed,because they were denied,then my point is proven.?

Just now, baker boy said:

Francie, these labs have been known  about for over a decade, no big secret or conspiracy, unless someone want it   to look/sound like one

Well why was it a conspiracy last week,why did they deny there existence?

44 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Of course there are bio labs everywhere. But bio labs in Ukraine with western support right on Russia's borders???? 

Its like American finding out there are Russian biolabs in Mexico. The west is taking the piss out of Russia and now the propaganda wars are full bore to make it all seem reasonable. 

But Russia knew about these bio labs, they were under Russian control until the fall of the Soviet Union, then handed to Ukraine ostensibly to decommission chemical and bio weapons, who runs them now and what they produce, I haven't got a clue ?

Cheers.

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3