Russia Ukraine WW3

Living next door to the world's poisoners I'd imagine most countries would want laboratories. Whether to test or track or develop I have no idea. As BH said if the Russians had proof they'd have used it, why were they waiting on borders waiting on deals and treaties etc, they've threatened the west with nuclear war, Russia's media is harping on about nuclear ps and how Ukrainians bombed it but russian troops saved the day by switching on generators....it's 'imho' a land grab with visions of the USSR .... As said by a few russian commentators, Russia has a completely different view of the value of life to the west , they're happily going to gas bomb and incinerate the population.

• Like 3

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

10 hours ago, WILF said:

I think it’s well known that in general the victors write the history.

However, while we are on the subject of rinsing kids and women lat me say a name……Dresden !

Now, it’s widely accepted by everyone including us that we absolutely obliterated Dresden in the most terrible way…..anyone who has read about it knows we used high explosive, incendiary, phosphorus and petrol bombs to create a fire storm that consumed everything…….they were shovelling dead kids melted to slop out into baths from the destroyed shelters after……they couldn’t even tell how many was in there so they estimated, 50 kids to a bath here, 30 kids to a bath there and so on and so on.

Now, I’m sure not one of us feel in the least bit guilty about it…..we don’t even think about it, why would we…..I certainly don’t.

Its war, bad shit happens in war, terrible stuff, the stuff of nightmares…..if we don’t want that then it’s incumbent on us to try and make better choices about the people leading us and getting us into positions of war.

It seems to be that we are in denial that we are directly responsible for our own politicians…..

Keep weeping crocodile tears every time a toddler gets marmalised in Iraq, Guatamala, Syria, Afghanistan or anyone of the myriad other places is bollocks imho 

Read a bit and watched a bit on Dresden, f***ing horrific mate, no one stood a chance...Baghdad was obliterated under the guise of WMD and freeing the people from a tyrant...ok then, by smashing the place to bits!!

Putin (if we believe any of the media ?) is carrying out a similar action, the people of Ukraine obviously don't want to be invaded hence the fighting, so now its a case of smash them.into submission... history will repeat itself constantly..we can vote better, campaign, riot etc...but the world will continue to fight over, land, reserves, people etc whatever currency it needs to grow in wealth... 

21 minutes ago, Francie said:

Yeah your right wilf tho why all the lies for thats my question?

When we elect charlatans who care not one jot for the nations they are meant to represent, what else can we expect except lies and deceptions! 

Absolutely none of them will have been thinking “what about the wider ramifications for my nation and its people”, it’s all about them !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Read a bit and watched a bit on Dresden, f***ing horrific mate, no one stood a chance...Baghdad was obliterated under the guise of WMD and freeing the people from a tyrant...ok then, by smashing the place to bits!!

Putin (if we believe any of the media ?) is carrying out a similar action, the people of Ukraine obviously don't want to be invaded hence the fighting, so now its a case of smash them.into submission... history will repeat itself constantly..we can vote better, campaign, riot etc...but the world will continue to fight over, land, reserves, people etc whatever currency it needs to grow in wealth... 

True mate, but WE as people at least have to try don’t we ?

Its no good keep saying “This is shit” if we don’t try and change it……we won’t know if our different choices will change anything until we make them but at least we can say we had a go ?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think as Born says we have to be careful not to look for stuff that may not be there in the broader sense mate.

I tend to think the simple answer is the best answer, the EU were looking to invade with a chequebook, reassured Putin they wouldn’t but pushed for it anyway and Putin has gone an invaded with tanks.

I think Newkid is right, it’s all about a land grab, but it’s not just coming from one side.

Greed has gone and got the better of sense as usual.

I actually think your arguments of EU/NATO expansion quite reasonable and hard to counter. I really don't think there needs to be anymore justification than that. I still think it's wrong and the West should counter but life's just nuanced like that. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Getting sick of it now all the kids are going on about after school is Ukraine this Ukraine that we drew a picture for Ukraine Philip said he hopes Putin wins and he got sent home. My teacher said Ukraine are being killed my teacher said this why don’t them c**t teachers f**k off and teach properly instead of teaching there own personal views on politics or covid. 

mental health month last month teaching about avoiding mental health? Well how about not teaching 6-7 year olds about mental health and they won’t even be aware it f***ing exists. This is the problem the teachers by the year are getting younger and younger thicker and thicker and now imposing there beliefs on our kids. Boils my blood f***ing had enough of it. 

how do they know little Philip isn’t of Russian decent ? So he should stand with his country right ? Just like we did when we bombed f**k out of Iraq/Afghanistan didn’t see the filter brigade out then. Scary how influential the media can be how everyone falls over there selves and believes them. Even showing newsround in schools now to keep them “up to date” on the war. 

Sickening. 

Tell their teacher not to expect any of your kids in on Friday - tell her that she's filled their heads with so much shite that you're taking them to the beach for ice creams so that they can be kids again for the day :yes:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

This is a reply to Wilf too, on the topic of Dresden. Dresden was controversial back even then, it was the reason bomber command was the black sheep of the military for so long afterwards. It was equivalent to a nuclear strike, it was strategic and massive and was unmistakeably intended to literally wipe out a chunk of German civilisation.

But, I'd just caveat that with the fact that it was a different time. A time before the modern rules of war. A time when the enemy were the civilians of the other side. Strategic strikes back then were just more acceptable than today.

Not that there aren't plenty of examples of civilians being killed in modern tactical strikes. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, WILF said:

True mate, but WE as people at least have to try don’t we ?

Its no good keep saying “This is shit” if we don’t try and change it……we won’t know if our different choices will change anything until we make them but at least we can say we had a go ?

Not arguing that mate at all, the Brexit vote was one that we all got behind and made a change...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

@Born Hunterwhat do you think about these conspiracys about the bio labs,well there confirmed now so no conspiracy any longer,but what pathogens are the Yanks feared the Russians will get,do you no?

Could it be the next lab leak and global virus scare coming?? Very possible. 

• Like 1

I know it's just a microcosm in the great scheme of things when people are dying and being displaced, but what will happen to Chelsea FC now ?

No one can buy it, Abramovich can't sell it, there can be no investment in it, no ticket sales, club shops closed, transfer ban.

A "special license " has been issued to allow them to keep playing, and wages paid, but no money in, no money out !

I think a lot of their players will be consulting their lawyers to get them out of their contracts.

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I know it's just a microcosm in the great scheme of things when people are dying and being displaced, but what will happen to Chelsea FC now ?

No one can buy it, Abramovich can't sell it, there can be no investment in it, no ticket sales, club shops closed, transfer ban.

A "special license " has been issued to allow them to keep playing, and wages paid, but no money in, no money out !

I think a lot of their players will be consulting their lawyers to get them out of their contracts.

Cheers.

Just read that Charts, minor in the grand scheme of things but will affect 100s of people employed in one way or another..

A good mate of mine is a yacht skipper in South of France, his boss is Russian..the yacht is now in storage and my mate has laid off all the staff, he was gutted..they'd worked together for years and he had employed them all... it affects more than just the Oligarch for sure...

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Prove that a 26 second clip from Twitter depicting a burnout building is actually 'Proof' that Russia bombed a hospital??

Wise up.

the bomb landed outside the hospital causing a huge crater but luckily only 3 dead and 17 injured apparently 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3