Russia Ukraine WW3

Just now, Francie said:

@Born Hunterwhat do you think about these conspiracys about the bio labs,well there confirmed now so no conspiracy any longer,but what pathogens are the Yanks feared the Russians will get,do you no?

I think you've found a crumb and reckon it's a smoking gun. The conspiracy claimed that Putin invaded Ukraine to strike and destroy 'biolabs' that were developing some sort of weapon right?

I'm not at all surprised there are labs in Ukraine that are researching pathogens. As far as I'm aware, that's all that is actually proven?

If Putin's objective was to strike Ukrainian labs developing biological weapons then he would've just said so. If he knew they existed then he would've absolutely broadcast it load and far.

• Like 4

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

House round the corner has been covered in 'save nhs'  'NHS heroes' signs for months. Now the house is painted the colours of the Ukrainian flag. Big fat cnut lives there, never worked a day in her life, one of them that got close to people with no mask just so she could abuse them for putting HER health at risk, so fat she can hardly breathe. 

I worry we are getting these cockwombles addicted to a diet of emergencies, causes and protests from which they will never be weaned off. Unfortunately these weak of mind idiots can then be weaponised to apply pressure to any political cause our leaders or media deem fit 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I think you've found a crumb and reckon it's a smoking gun. The conspiracy claimed that Putin invaded Ukraine to strike and destroy 'biolabs' that were developing some sort of weapon right?

I'm not at all surprised there are labs in Ukraine that are researching pathogens. As far as I'm aware, that's all that is actually proven?

If Putin's objective was to strike Ukrainian labs developing biological weapons then he would've just said so. If he knew they existed then he would've absolutely broadcast it load and far.

And I don’t think he would of sent in a army to blow up a few building would be far cheaper to use special forces I would have thought? 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

6 minutes ago, kanny said:

I've seen no tangible evidence about these labs just a lot of muddy water stuff as usual, that doesn't mean to say its not true but...

So why did the Yanks say the labs weren't there?

I'm not saying that's the reason putin went in,I'm just calling out the lies because it was a conspiracy last week,but now the yank goverment are admitting there there.

Kanny the Yanks gov has confirmed them.

Just now, Francie said:

I'm not saying that's the reason putin went in,I'm just calling out the lies because it was a conspiracy last week,but now the yank goverment are admitting there there.

Mate, I haven't the energy to chase down why 'the yanks' claimed they weren't there. I just want to know how many Migs a lone Typhoon could have in a oner! :laugh:

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

And I don’t think he would of sent in a army to blow up a few building would be far cheaper to use special forces I would have thought? 

Or just a massive air strike. Either way if the conspiracy had any substance he would've been banging on about it.

1 minute ago, Francie said:

I think as Born says we have to be careful not to look for stuff that may not be there in the broader sense mate.

I tend to think the simple answer is the best answer, the EU were looking to invade with a chequebook, reassured Putin they wouldn’t but pushed for it anyway and Putin has gone an invaded with tanks.

I think Newkid is right, it’s all about a land grab, but it’s not just coming from one side.

Greed has gone and got the better of sense as usual.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Kanny the Yanks gov has confirmed them

Have they ?  Tbh I had a rough day with work yesterday so after my daily fix of Russian hardware get F'd up I switched off from it all ?

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Getting sick of it now all the kids are going on about after school is Ukraine this Ukraine that we drew a picture for Ukraine Philip said he hopes Putin wins and he got sent home. My teacher said Ukraine are being killed my teacher said this why don’t them c**t teachers f**k off and teach properly instead of teaching there own personal views on politics or covid. 

mental health month last month teaching about avoiding mental health? Well how about not teaching 6-7 year olds about mental health and they won’t even be aware it f***ing exists. This is the problem the teachers by the year are getting younger and younger thicker and thicker and now imposing there beliefs on our kids. Boils my blood f***ing had enough of it. 

how do they know little Philip isn’t of Russian decent ? So he should stand with his country right ? Just like we did when we bombed f**k out of Iraq/Afghanistan didn’t see the filter brigade out then. Scary how influential the media can be how everyone falls over there selves and believes them. Even showing newsround in schools now to keep them “up to date” on the war. 

Sickening. 

Sad that mate, kids Will worry about war, question it from a very innocent mind... teachers have to be very careful not to overstep the mark for their own personal view points...I'd be pissed right off as well mate 

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think as Born says we have to be careful not to look for stuff that may not be there in the broader sense mate.

I tend to think the simple answer is the best answer, the EU were looking to invade with a chequebook, reassured Putin they wouldn’t but pushed for it anyway and Putin has gone an invaded with tanks.

I think Newkid is right, it’s all about a land grab, but it’s not just coming from one side.

Greed has gone and got the better of sense as usual.

Yeah your right wilf tho why all the lies for thats my question?

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3