Russia Ukraine WW3

33 minutes ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1646866408031.jpg.b671851db9d5ad19f393d4dab1e85d96.jpg

It's a pic of people fleeing a war zone sandy the B&W doesn't exactly mean they are off for a Zyklon-B shower, behave, its embarrassing ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

It's a pic of people fleeing a war zone sandy the B&W doesn't exactly mean they are off for a Zyklon-B shower, behave, its embarrassing ?

The pathetic thing with this type of hysterical nonsense is that the people producing it and the people posting it never think it’s them that have directly had a hand in it………..they are literally fanatics !

• Sad 1
On 08/03/2022 at 07:24, Francie said:

Can they come stay at yours?

So it went from there's definatley no bio labs in Ukraine your a conspiracy nut,to there's labs but nothing to worry about lol to yank military feared russia could get 'pathogens' inside bio labs lol

You couldn't make it up,so what pathogens is in there??????

THEBULLETIN.ORG

Robert Pope, director of the US Cooperative Threat Reduction Program is worried that US-linked labs in...

Edited by Francie
  • Thanks 1

Quote from article 

With Russian President Vladimir Putin showing no sign of backing down on his country’s assault on Ukraine, US officials are trying to prevent the Russian military from capturing pathogens stored in US-affiliated research labs in Ukraine, where they could potentially mischaracterize activities at the facilities. It’s an urgent task, given that the director of the US military program that works with Ukrainian public and animal health labs said some are in cities now under attack.

take a bow scotty you were correct?

• Haha 1

Getting sick of it now all the kids are going on about after school is Ukraine this Ukraine that we drew a picture for Ukraine Philip said he hopes Putin wins and he got sent home. My teacher said Ukraine are being killed my teacher said this why don’t them c**t teachers f**k off and teach properly instead of teaching there own personal views on politics or covid. 

mental health month last month teaching about avoiding mental health? Well how about not teaching 6-7 year olds about mental health and they won’t even be aware it f***ing exists. This is the problem the teachers by the year are getting younger and younger thicker and thicker and now imposing there beliefs on our kids. Boils my blood f***ing had enough of it. 

how do they know little Philip isn’t of Russian decent ? So he should stand with his country right ? Just like we did when we bombed f**k out of Iraq/Afghanistan didn’t see the filter brigade out then. Scary how influential the media can be how everyone falls over there selves and believes them. Even showing newsround in schools now to keep them “up to date” on the war. 

Sickening. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I simply posted a link I found funny and still do. They've apparently known he's a nonce since 2006 and only decide to share that now

It's OK when we do it ..............

57 minutes ago, Francie said:

Quote from article 

With Russian President Vladimir Putin showing no sign of backing down on his country’s assault on Ukraine, US officials are trying to prevent the Russian military from capturing pathogens stored in US-affiliated research labs in Ukraine, where they could potentially mischaracterize activities at the facilities. It’s an urgent task, given that the director of the US military program that works with Ukrainian public and animal health labs said some are in cities now under attack.

take a bow scotty you were correct?

Is that the same us funded labs that until recently were part of Russian disinformation lol  and denied by USA dems 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, WILF said:

I think it’s well known that in general the victors write the history.

However, while we are on the subject of rinsing kids and women lat me say a name……Dresden !

Now, it’s widely accepted by everyone including us that we absolutely obliterated Dresden in the most terrible way…..anyone who has read about it knows we used high explosive, incendiary, phosphorus and petrol bombs to create a fire storm that consumed everything…….they were shovelling dead kids melted to slop out into baths from the destroyed shelters after……they couldn’t even tell how many was in there so they estimated, 50 kids to a bath here, 30 kids to a bath there and so on and so on.

Now, I’m sure not one of us feel in the least bit guilty about it…..we don’t even think about it, why would we…..I certainly don’t.

Its war, bad shit happens in war, terrible stuff, the stuff of nightmares…..if we don’t want that then it’s incumbent on us to try and make better choices about the people leading us and getting us into positions of war.

It seems to be that we are in denial that we are directly responsible for our own politicians…..

Keep weeping crocodile tears every time a toddler gets marmalised in Iraq, Guatamala, Syria, Afghanistan or anyone of the myriad other places is bollocks imho 

One of the worst post I have read on this forum but only because its so true ?

• Like 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3