Russia Ukraine WW3

WWW.LATIMES.COM

Rescuers are still recovering bodies from a suspected U.S. airstrike in the Iraqi city of...

I'll take putins attack on a maternity hospital and raise him 200 Iraqis killed in one hit by the yanks. 

Again I'm not defending putin 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Prove that a 26 second clip from Twitter depicting a burnout building is actually 'Proof' that Russia bombed a hospital??

Wise up.

Do you actually believe this maternity hospital wasn't shelled by the Russians ?

26 second clip from Twitter ? No, correspondents from every news outlet reporting it ! ! 

You may think everything in the world is a conspiracy, but why can't the Russians bombing a maternity hospital be part of some conspiracy you have in your mind ? 

Of course there is propaganda and disinformation, but if it was NATO, the U.K. or the US  bombing maternity hospitals , would you still think it's a conspiracy ?

People are dying, give the conspiracy theories a rest ?

Cheers.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

It's a War yes/no ? There will be casualties ,always has always will eh?  I Don't mean to sound heartless but I don't personally give 2 fucks and won't give them another thought..my only concern is protecting and keeping safe my own family and friends,Not some f***ing shit,we have no control over...I think if folks stopped for a minute,and said and did the same,We wouldn't be in the shit we are in now...I learnt a long time ago ..you can't save all the fluffy animals or the  coloured/across the sea cousin's even the slightly off white ones...until they want saving themselves.....Worry about the things you can control?What we can do,is stop giving money to every little f***ing cause outside the UK and make enough noise so that Our/Us as the people of Britain are looked after and not fed lies from the parasites that run this country and further afield....clean up your own back yard first springs to mind before offering to clean every cnut else's...

There will be BIG LOSSES.....but even BIGGER FORTUNE'S to be made...

Just like the Covid....?

yes it is a war and i dont get how people cant be appalled and disgusted by this when its going to happen in war, i cant imagine putin pin pointed a maternity hospital. 

the rest of its spot on; theres no point taking any interest as all it does it fuel it more, better off in your little bubble ( where ill be) and let em get on with it. makes no difference what us muggles say or think anyway and i certainly wont be putting ukraines flag on my profile pic, boycott coca cola or sending shit to poland.

17 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Wherever this is.....it's been in that condition for years....certainly not just happened with people walking out of the ashes right now. The propaganda being put out today is obscene. Anyone can see that, just not many got the balls or courage to say it. It's got the 'Syrian' playbook written all over it and it's obvious.

what makes you say that?

1 minute ago, BGD said:

Come back to me when you can back up any of your claims with even a scrap actual evidence :thumbs:

Do you even know what's been happening in eastern Ukraine for the past 8 years since the overthrow of the democratically elected Government in 2014 which the West supported and funded and then installed the present President, former actor and comedian?? Maybe you do, maybe you don't. There's more to it than posting pictures ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Do you even know what's been happening in eastern Ukraine for the past 8 years since the overthrow of the democratically elected Government in 2014 which the West supported and funded and then installed the present President, former actor and comedian?? Maybe you do, maybe you don't. There's more to it than posting pictures ?

What's that got to do with your claim that the maternity hopsital wasn't bombed by the Russians and has actually been like that for years? Where's you evidence?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, BGD said:

Come back to me when you can back up any of your claims with even a scrap actual evidence :thumbs:

Swings both ways fella? where is your irrafutable ?% evidence it's real ??? You know nothing in the grand scheme of things, just a mushroom like the rest of us,kept in the dark,and fed shite??

It's nice though that  we can all voice  our different opinions  in a grown  up manner?

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Swings both ways fella? where is your irrafutable ?% evidence it's real ??? You know nothing in the grand scheme of things, just a mushroom like the rest of us,kept in the dark,and fed shite??

It's nice though that  we can all voice  our different opinions  in a grown  up manner?

On the one hand you've got an endless stream of video, photos and people on the ground reporting on shelling and airstrikes by the Russians along with Russia themselves happy to admit they're bombing and shelling Ukraine, on the other hand you've got some cranks sat in the UK on the internet saying "dude trust me, it's been like that for years"

Pretty easy to weight that up :thumbs:

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Of course there is propaganda and disinformation, but if it was NATO, the U.K. or the US  bombing maternity hospitals , would you still think it's a conspiracy ?

Each to their own opinion surely or have we all gone past that point, and decided that certain view points are no longer deemed acceptable in the public's squares of online chatting? Seriously though, you just stated that "of course there's propaganda and disinformation." Yes agreed.

We're old enough and surely then wise enough to accept that there's the possiblity of things being 'Not' as they seem which would be the logical conclusion in line with everything that has happened in the past when the West have engaged in war or tried to light the flame of tension. Iraq invasion anyone??

Just now, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Each to their own opinion surely or have we all gone past that point, and decided that certain view points are no longer deemed acceptable in the public's squares of online chatting? Seriously though, you just stated that "of course there's propaganda and disinformation." Yes agreed.

We're old enough and surely then wise enough to accept that there's the possiblity of things being 'Not' as they seem which would be the logical conclusion in line with everything that has happened in the past when the West have engaged in war or tried to light the flame of tension. Iraq invasion anyone??

Don't patronise me, of course we are lied to and misled, but if you believe that maternity hospital wasn't  shelled by the Russians, then I ill not afford you the least credibility.

Cheers.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, BGD said:

On the one hand you've got an endless stream of video, photos and people on the ground reporting on shelling and airstrikes by the Russians along with Russia themselves happy to admit they're bombing and shelling Ukraine, on the other hand you've got some cranks sat in the UK on the internet saying "dude trust me, it's been like that for years"

Pretty easy to weight that up :thumbs:

Life's simple eh?

I’m sure Russia are still blissfully unaware of the ramifications of not taking part in this years Eurovision that’s really going to sting along with everything else that might come into effect by the end of this year possibly.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Don't patronise me, of course we are lied to and misled, but if you believe that maternity hospital wasn't  shelled by the Russians, then I ill not afford you the least credibility.

Cheers.

I believe what I see with my own eyes these days mate. It's 2022. I see shelling and devastation....but the source of it, no, not absolute by any means. 

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I believe what I see with my own eyes these days mate. It's 2022. I see shelling and devastation....but the source of it, no, not absolute by any means. 

OK, I'll indulge you, who do you think shelled the maternity hospital?

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3