Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

According to Richard bosi(don't know who he is) in video he says ukraines the head of the snake???

An that trump accelerated the output of jabs on purpose because it has f****d there plan,an also that putin in not world economic forum he's a nationalist.

Chew on that lads?

Amazing huh, Biden, Johnson et al go from bubbling idiots to leaders on the world stage fighting the forces of evil……..that ladies and gents, is the power of PR !

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, WILF said:

Amazing huh, Biden, Johnson et al go from bubbling idiots to leaders on the world stage fighting the forces of evil……..that ladies and gents, is the power of PR !

Lol... exactly ... The power of the C.I.A. Media machine..

Biden thinks Putin is occupying Iran...?

• Like 1

It also seems the one who was shouting at that clown Johnson about no fly zone for Russia over Ukraine is none other than Daria kalenuiak  is one of Klaus Schwab world economic forum young global leaders ...lol...I knew exactly the way old mole eyes Johnson reaction that it was a complete set up... Sleep sheep..sleep ??

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, Francie said:

I'm not sure charts never looked into him just a quick glance

Former sas but because he speaks some home truths that the general public just can’t grasp he will be made out to be a nut job ..... you know how it goes 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

Former sas but because he speaks some home truths that the general public just can’t grasp he will be made out to be a nut job ..... you know how it goes 

Takes no shit an tells the truth?

@chartpolskiI'm interested to see why you compared him to Icke?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

I looked him up because I had never heard of him and I think we do have to keep in mind that he may simply be exploiting a marketing opportunity to peddle his books……not saying it’s true but it’s possible.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I looked him up because I had never heard of him and I think we do have to keep in mind that he may simply be exploiting a marketing opportunity to peddle his books……not saying it’s true but it’s possible.

If he was good enough to be a colonel in the special forces wilf he can't be that ickey lol

19 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

16 minutes ago, Francie said:

Takes no shit an tells the truth?

@chartpolskiI'm interested to see why you compared him to Icke?

how do you know hes speaking the truth?

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3