Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The classic 'safe' response to denounce such terms as '5G' 'new world order' and 'conspiracy' in the public squares of social media ?

It doesn't matter if you feel your not naive, feelings have nothing to do with anything on the grand chess board of world affairs....only facts matter I'm afraid. All of the above are relevant to the goings on of things today and unless they are spoken of more frequently it shows wether folk fathom what's going on or not.

I'm completely oblivious to anything you say due to reading as much of it as I have....

14 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Who they gonna send biden  or harris, either of them and the world's truely fckt ?

They could send Clamidia Harris in...She could then threaten to send in Biden who will dribble on them till they quit. Fk knows how much fun spitting image would have had with that pair, or Putin with his little finger to his lip Dr evil style. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Borr said:

Fair one, I think living in the EU and having extreme views on race and immigration might be hypocrisy, or supporting Russia having never been there or having a jab but crying conspiracy or whatever else , no offense but of many things I am I don't feel I'm naive , just because it doesn't contain new world order 5 g or the country is screwed etc....

Fair enough mate, I meant simply the “killing people on British soil” comment.

The fact of the matter is, we are cutting about the world rinsing people all the time, like weekly and I don’t mean the stuff you see in the news with planes and rockets and cheering liberated rag heads.

Thats not a mad 5g conspiracy by the way, it’s just a fact of life and I’m totally fine with it.

All I mean is, I don’t think it’s as simple as “Putin bad, Europe good” or “Do you want to live in the USSR!”……we are way beyond those simple times ?

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

What will be will be no amount of chatting on here is changing anything  and we will never find out  the real truth behind everything that's happening or happened so just crack on with your day 

Like lots of things in this site mate, I find it immensely interesting to have an insight into how different people think.

Im well aware I come across as a complete head case on lots of subjects but as a rule, this site sure beats the shit out of the news ! ?

• Like 10
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Like lots of things in this site mate, I find it immensely interesting to have an insight into how different people think.

Im well aware I come across as a complete head case on lots of subjects but as a rule, this site sure beats the shit out of the news ! ?

Without a doubt wilf the reason behind your thinking of you coming  across as a header is  because you have freedom of speech on here and no where else or if you did you would be a racist 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Without a doubt wilf the reason behind your thinking of you coming  across as a header is  because you have freedom of speech on here and no where else or if you did you would be a racist 

To be fair, I come off as a header everywhere on certain subjects mate and have done for the last 40 years ! Lol ? 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

To be fair, I come off as a header everywhere on certain subjects mate and have done for the last 40 years ! Lol ? 

Pity freedom of speech and lads opinions are now trying to be erroaded and being there  treated as  racist or any other means just to try and silence them as the race card is the easiest ace card to chuck 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Pity freedom of speech and lads opinions are now trying to be erroaded and being there  treated as  racist or any other means just to try and silence them as the race card is the easiest ace card to chuck 

I get you mate, and legally that is true but in every day situations I have found it’s perfectly possible to have honest conversations although that does lead to quiet a few bemused looks ! Lol 

I think most of us will surround ourselves with like minded people in our day to day lives so to come and read the thought process of people from different places and backgrounds  who you would never associated with normally is genuinely informative and interesting.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, WILF said:

I get you mate, and legally that is true but in every day situations I have found it’s perfectly possible to have honest conversations although that does lead to quiet a few bemused looks ! Lol 

I think most of us will surround ourselves with like minded people in our day to day lives so to come and read the thought process of people from different places and backgrounds  who you wouldn’t never associated with in normally is genuinely informative and interesting.

And confirms the fact I would rather spend all day on my own ……..

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
Just now, socks said:

And confirms the fact I would rather spend all day on my own ……..

That’s good, we would rather you spend all day on your own too ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3