Russia Ukraine WW3

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Simples we will thrn uor manicured lawns and jacuzzi rooms and back garden bars into allotements again and eat a lot healthier

tbh I’m surprised our government don’t promote people growing there own they did during ww2 it’s surprised me a bit because they keep banging on about peoples health an stuff 

• Like 3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

1 hour ago, socks said:

Because putin is attempting to put back together the old USSR which if he is successful in will mean massive economic and military strength and combined with China would make the west a subservient shell on the world stage. As much as our leaders are fukcing us from all angles  I don’t want my kids and grandkids living under a communist dictatorship … if putin is successful in Ukrain he will definitely not stop there. 

......and we continue to build china's strength by upping our orders on a daily basis, destroying our industry and up until last year giving them billions in aid. 

And although we are allowed the illusion of freedom and wealth we are giving both up at an unbelievable rate in the west. Even our wealth isn't real....its debt! 

We claim that putin is both a communist trying to re establish the old soviet union and also like Hitler. Need to make our minds up....America and Britain wiped out numerous native Indian tribes, starved boer women and children in concentration camps, burned kids with napalm in Vietnam along with continued deformaties in kids from chemical weapons and agent orange, illegal invasion of Iraq.....and on and on and on... 

I think we all agree that if trump was in power we wouldn't have this war. Get nato and the eu away from Russian borders just like America didn't allow Russian missiles into Cuba. There's a reason our media is in over drive trying to discredit trump....the bidens, blairs and Clintons are proven war mongers. 

Us leaving the eu was never part of the plan, we were one of the few countries paying in more than we took out. Now the globalists are looking to Ukraine with its ast resources. 

I can't work putin out....but I'm only able to see what they will let us see. Try googling about Russian towns and villages and civilians killed in the fighting over the last 8 years and you will find nothing....just like you will find nothing from scientists and doctors that were anti vaccination or anti lock down. We are allowed to see and read what they want us to see and read. They allow extreme conspiracy theories because it makes any opinions different to their agenda sound crazy. 

Is Ukraine the bastion of freedom and democracy that we are being told daily it is?? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I've often said that, as a nation, we need to be more self sufficient.  'Irish stew' consisting of lamb, potatoes, carrot and onion, is the perfect 'complete' food.  As a nation, we need to consider this as a priority to feed our citizens, rather than exporting live cargoes of livestock  or the right to be able to eat exotic crops all year round.

• Like 4

Call me old fashioned but we need to just keep our nut down on this one.....sorry and all that but f**k the democracy of Eastern Europe we dont even have democracy or freedom in Britain !.....between speech crime,broken borders and state sponsored degeneracy to name just a few of our problems we are simply not qualified or stable enough to be interfering in overseas conflicts on the far side of a hostile domain that we have just broken away from!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
44 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

......and we continue to build china's strength by upping our orders on a daily basis, destroying our industry and up until last year giving them billions in aid. 

And although we are allowed the illusion of freedom and wealth we are giving both up at an unbelievable rate in the west. Even our wealth isn't real....its debt! 

We claim that putin is both a communist trying to re establish the old soviet union and also like Hitler. Need to make our minds up....America and Britain wiped out numerous native Indian tribes, starved boer women and children in concentration camps, burned kids with napalm in Vietnam along with continued deformaties in kids from chemical weapons and agent orange, illegal invasion of Iraq.....and on and on and on... 

I think we all agree that if trump was in power we wouldn't have this war. Get nato and the eu away from Russian borders just like America didn't allow Russian missiles into Cuba. There's a reason our media is in over drive trying to discredit trump....the bidens, blairs and Clintons are proven war mongers. 

Us leaving the eu was never part of the plan, we were one of the few countries paying in more than we took out. Now the globalists are looking to Ukraine with its ast resources. 

I can't work putin out....but I'm only able to see what they will let us see. Try googling about Russian towns and villages and civilians killed in the fighting over the last 8 years and you will find nothing....just like you will find nothing from scientists and doctors that were anti vaccination or anti lock down. We are allowed to see and read what they want us to see and read. They allow extreme conspiracy theories because it makes any opinions different to their agenda sound crazy. 

Is Ukraine the bastion of freedom and democracy that we are being told daily it is?? 

I agree with what you are saying but that doesn’t alter the fact that putin cannot be allowed to take Ukrain. He has become far bolder after being allowed to take chrimea and another victory will send his god complex sky rocketing. If you want an impartial search engine that will show the both sides of all arguments use DuckDuckGo ?

• Like 1

I hear the arguments in favour of Putin's actions. I feel we just fundamentally disagree so no point in thrashing it out.

What I would say then, is at what point for you all is the line drawn? There's an assumption that it ends with Ukraine, and hopefully it does. But having taken the Crimean peninsula and now in the process of the rest of Ukraine, if he continues then where do those of you with him stand on action?

Hypothetically if he invades the baltics (NATO members)? Or the non-NATO Nordics? What about placing offensive strike weapons in occupied Ukraine? The examples are infinite of course, but where is the line drawn? At the channel?

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Call me old fashioned but we need to just keep our nut down on this one.....sorry and all that but f**k the democracy of Eastern Europe we dont even have democracy or freedom in Britain !.....between speech crime,broken borders and state sponsored degeneracy to name just a few of our problems we are simply not qualified or stable enough to be interfering in overseas conflicts on the far side of a hostile domain that we have just broken away from!

Nobody wants a war but we cannot let putin just keep on sacking countries otherwise Russia will become a very rich and powerful nation and when that happens we are fukced and it will be far to late to do anything about it. We have seen what’s happened to this country by not stopping the creeping migration from third world countries and allowing the liberals to infiltrate our education system. We can’t do the same with putin. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I hear the arguments in favour of Putin's actions. I feel we just fundamentally disagree so no point in thrashing it out.

What I would say then, is at what point for you all is the line drawn? There's an assumption that it ends with Ukraine, and hopefully it does. But having taken the Crimean peninsula and now in the process of the rest of Ukraine, if he continues then where do those of you with him stand on action?

Hypothetically if he invades the baltics (NATO members)? Or the non-NATO Nordics? What about placing offensive strike weapons in occupied Ukraine? The examples are infinite of course, but where is the line drawn? At the channel?

I would have thought that was obvious, the line is drawn at the border of NATO countries.

33 minutes ago, socks said:

I agree with what you are saying but that doesn’t alter the fact that putin cannot be allowed to take Ukrain. He has become far bolder after being allowed to take chrimea and another victory will send his god complex sky rocketing. If you want an impartial search engine that will show the both sides of all arguments use DuckDuckGo ?

I think he sees Biden as a weak leader after his disastrous closure on the afghan war and no one else in the west will go head to head without the backing of the us, and that is what has given vlad the confidence to do it now, it’s why he was quiet when trump was in charge, ??

• Like 7
17 minutes ago, BGD said:

I would have thought that was obvious, the line is drawn at the border of NATO countries.

Why is it obvious? Based on the responses to this thread do you think everyone obviously supports NATO and article 5? Even the ones that do, is it obvious that they wouldn’t draw the line at a non-NATO state?

Im genuinely interested in the views of what the threshold for action is. And I don’t think there’s consensus.

Edited by Born Hunter
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I think if it were Latvia, Estonia or Lithuania, it would be "jaw-jaw".

If it was any of the other NATO countries, it would be "war-war".

To misquote Churchill.

Cheers.

That’s one of my points really. The easy answer is ‘a NATO member’, but do people really give anymore of a f**k about Estonia than they do Ukraine? Even though they’re a NATO member, in that event, are people really willing to stand up?

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3