Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Any of these lads thinking about going over to Ukraine and volunteering ought to have had a word with my old neighbour Don. He'd been out in Nth Africa right from the start of WW2. He'd been there years eating, breathing and shitting sand so when they asked for volunteers for the Paras his name went down first on the list. He couldn't wait to get to Paras training school in Hereford where he'd again see green grass and rain.

They sent him to a new training camp in Oman and from there he ended up sat in the back of a glider being towed out to some Greek island that needed liberating. First sign of AA fire and the Yank pilot cut the tow rope while he was already banking for home. 

In Don's own words he found himself under a parachute with 15lb of Bren Gun hanging between his knackers  trying to blow up his May West life jacket and the island he was heading for was a smudge on the horizon.  

Don's Law; Never, ever volunteer for owt! 

Yeah, of course he did ?

You're like the 'Elevenerife' lad by proxy :guitar:

51WZ5cuo6jL._AC_SY580_.jpg

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

To claim that Russia is invading Ukraine for humanitarian reasons is like, Paul Pogba picking on Marcus Rashford because he's black. 

Is it?

How can you prove that?

You don't really know what's going on,only what the media tell you.

I think it's telling that this west's first move was to discredit trump. What ever we think of trump he didn't 'praise putin'. Are they worried he will tell some truths and refuse to go along with the 'Ukraine is a democratic paradise who's population should be given free pass in to Europe' agenda? 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think it's telling that this west's first move was to discredit trump. What ever we think of trump he didn't 'praise putin'. Are they worried he will tell some truths and refuse to go along with the 'Ukraine is a democratic paradise who's population should be given free pass in to Europe' agenda? 

Trump will be president again,there trying anything to stop him,he's far from perfect,but there wouldn't be another war if he was in power,he doesn't toe the line....

• Like 3

you’ve got that silly c**t condolicer rice agreeing when you invade a sovereign country it’s a war crime ? crazy she must a forgot she was in government with bush when they invaded 2 sovereign country’s ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i love it the conspiracy nuts were right again you have ukrainian ministers saying we’re not just fighting for ukraine we’re fighting for the new world order aswell ? ? 

You realise that 'new world order' has a different meaning in politics to what it does in conspiracy circles right? It dates back to the end of the cold war and the restructuring of the worlds powers as a result. The Suez crisis equally created a new world order.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
Just now, Born Hunter said:

You realise that 'new world order' has a different meaning in politics to what it does in conspiracy circles right? It dates back to the end of the cold war and the restructuring of the worlds powers as a result. The Suez crisis equally created a new world order.

I’d guess not. 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Love that band, “Blue Monday” is my favourite !

• Haha 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3