Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

Nothing to do with anything but can anyone tell me the obsession continental army’s and security forces seem to have with balaclavas ?

I mean, never mind the AK47 factory, the girls knitting balaclavas must be rushed off their feet ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Nothing to do with anything but can anyone tell me the obsession continental army’s and security forces seem to have with balaclavas ?

I mean, never mind the AK47 factory, the girls knitting balaclavas must be rushed off their feet ?

Well if your going to do some crazy fxcked up shit... You want your face covered...

23 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Hope you find what you want and loose the fckn lot

There's 2 types of people on this planet, those that see the good in the bad, and those that see the bad in the good.

Why would you hate on someone for making legit money?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Seen this yesterday, good on him, I wonder if anyone will  take to damaging property owned by russians in london

Why don't you go damaging Russian property... Since you feel so strongly... I wonder if anyone...lol..you wee queer....

3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Well if your going to do some crazy fxcked up shit... You want your face covered...

Yeah, but it’s not even like it’s some sinister outfit who get up to skullduggery…..every f****r has one !

You can imagine can’t you:

Assualt rifles ?……check !

Thermobaric missiles?…..check!

85,000 tanks ?…….check !

Nuclear submarine ?……check !

Balaclavas ?……..balaclavas ?…….anyone ?……..ok, who forgot the f***ing balaclavas ?

Phone Putin and tell him we will have to put the invasion on hold while we send Dimitri down to Decathlon, they have a sale on ! 

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yeah, but it’s not even like it’s some sinister outfit who get up to skullduggery…..every f****r has one !

You can imagine can’t you:

Assualt rifles ?……check !

Thermobaric missiles?…..check!

85,000 tanks ?…….check !

Nuclear submarine ?……check !

Balaclavas ?……..balaclavas ?…….anyone ?……..ok, who forgot the f***ing balaclavas ?

Phone Putin and tell him we will have to put the invasion on hold while we send Dimitri down to Decathlon, they have a sale on ! 

Probably cause its baltic wilf,keep the head an face warm

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3