Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Says it all doesn't it, any excuse for less stability in the country, just like when they were threatening releasing prisoners over here during Covid to stop the spread!

It will be like The Dirty Dozen film. I did just have a chuckle, the Ukraine is under attack but two Nigerian students who have escaped into Poland were complaining to a news reporter how they were treated as second-class citizens with discrimination and racism while getting into racism. 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Can't prove I'm afraid, but if an American pouring out a bottle of vodka is suppose to be taken as a symbol of what the populace in American feel towards the situation.... I'd reserve judgement!lol

So why state it so confidently as if it was fact? Thought you were all about researching and verifying?

It's not supposed to be taken as anything but funny as f**k pal.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, mackem said:

It will be like The Dirty Dozen film. I did just have a chuckle, the Ukraine is under attack but two Nigerian students who have escaped into Poland were complaining to a news reporter how they were treated as second-class citizens with discrimination and racism while getting into racism. 

Dianne abbots family ffs

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Dianne abbots family ffs

Fleeing a war one,being given sanctuary in a safe-country and all they were moaning about were their "Rights" and discrimination, and one of them was wearing a lasses pink wooly hat, the embarrassment ?

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Fleeing a war one,being given sanctuary in a safe-country and all they were moaning about were their "Rights" and discrimination, and one of them was wearing a lasses pink wooly hat, the embarrassment ?

Better just to shoot them and blame the ruskies

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

What do you mean 'only'. If you're converting sterling to roubles that change is good for you :blink:

You'll be a millionaire, for less cost!

I know mate, it was more a post to show you how much the rouble has crashed.

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3