Russia Ukraine WW3

Just now, Born Hunter said:

All NATO members aren't getting involved. No idea about Ukrainian law, neither do I care.

Again, NATO isn't actively involved.

sound like fauci again sending weapons etc but not involved they treat every vu t like daft children 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

"Whistle while you work,

Putin is a twerp,

He's half barmy,

So's the Red Army,

Whistle while you work !" 

"Vot iz your name , boy ? "

"Don't tell him, Bob "

Oops........???

Cheers.

Don't tell him socks.... 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Borr said:

Ukraine is in Europe, it has asked to join NATO, promises were made when they relinquished nuclear arsenal. NATO may begin process but were only going to allow them so far along the application, this may all change, I think states might want to see them in NATO but only my opinion. NATO has not put boots on the ground officially at least, as far as I'm aware. EU has shut airspace to all things russian , they're next in line for Putin's dream, so I'd imagine they'll all be glad to get him dealt with whilst supporting democracy in a sovereign Ukraine

i thought russia made them relinquish the nukes and uk usa promised nato wouldn’t go further then germany but are now in poland etc 

Edited by mC HULL
Just now, mC HULL said:

sound like fauci again sending weapons etc but not involved they treat every vu t like daft children 

NATO aren't sending weapons.... just like America doesn't have missile silos in Europe, forward deployed air defence systems aren't a particular concern to russia, and Ukraine is a sovereign country.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

You make comments about Russian weapons in Scotland then look down your nose at people sending aid to Ukraine...Lets be honest if the UK was in a similar situation we would take ANY help offered.

Just now, Born Hunter said:

NATO aren't sending weapons.... just like America doesn't have missile silos in Europe, forward deployed air defence systems aren't a particular concern to russia, and Ukraine is a sovereign country.

of course there not ? 

forward deployed defence systems arent a concern ? 

you really are comical mate 

Just now, hambone said:

You make comments about Russian weapons in Scotland then look down your nose at people sending aid to Ukraine...Lets be honest if the UK was in a similar situation we would take ANY help offered.

its ukraines war for thinking they can join nato it’s as much natos fault as it is ukraines 

The betrayal of Ukrainians in particular cannot be understated. In 1994, the Ukrainian government signed a memorandum that brought its country into the global Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty while formally relinquishing its status as a nuclear state. The text of that agreement stated that in exchange for the step, the “Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine.”

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

of course there not ? 

forward deployed defence systems arent a concern ? 

you really are comical mate 

You literally can't provide evidence to the contrary. I'm still waiting for the promised proof that russia objected to air defence missile because theyll intercept their nukes...

So I'm comical and factual.

1 minute ago, Borr said:

The betrayal of Ukrainians in particular cannot be understated. In 1994, the Ukrainian government signed a memorandum that brought its country into the global Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty while formally relinquishing its status as a nuclear state. The text of that agreement stated that in exchange for the step, the “Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine.”

So we're did the nukes go from ukraine go borr,what way did that work?

Edited by Francie
1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Knowing what's been happening since 2014 in Ukraine after the overthrowing of a democratically elected leader by foreign interference.....will make sense of this current situation and the wargames being played out. It's definitely not what it seems.

The paramilitary side of the offensive that put zelinsky in power despise Russians. They put a token jew in so they can't be called nazis

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3