Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Appreciate the link?

If I knew Twitter was allowed to verify the War then where do we draw the line? 

GPS coordinates are fine, still 300miles from Kiev, so the claim that Russians are occupying Kiev is clearly false warmongering rhetoric.

Who has said the Russians are occupying Kiev? :hmm:

1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Mate, I haven't seen any news with any footage of Russian troops in Kiev or in Ukraine for that matter, have you?

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer to see some evidence first before i jump on the bandwagon. Show me some credible evidence and id believe ?

Yes I have…….also the fact that Putin said he was invading it….bit of a giveaway now….

5 minutes ago, THE GENERAL said:

In Real news Cork give Limerick a good scalping in the hurling lol

The lily whites tamed the Big Dublin Jackeens……mmmm…..signs everywhere…..it’s the Elite again….

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, VOON said:

The lily whites tamed the Big Dublin Jackeens……mmmm…..signs everywhere…..it’s the Elite again….

They sure did and done well, thought the dirty dubs were gonna get a goal at the end though lol. Mayo and Armagh game wasn’t televised so had to settle with thon ??

3 minutes ago, VOON said:

Defo peewee knobbled him…..appeased him all along…..Praising his genius Friday…..

It’s ok sky news has verified the vid the vehicles were peppered with bullets etc but no dead bodies  even the Democrats supply dead bodies 

Edited by green lurchers
5 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

So do you gentlemen, think owd pukin is going to press the nuke button or what, cos im just about to open a tin of beans n sausage      i thank you 

Cant see it, even his generals looked uncomfortable when he was saying it as if to say Wtf are you saying your gona get us all whacked

Al-Jazeera is now reporting that Ukraine has agreed to meet Russian officials for talks. They are trymng to agree on a venue. Meanwhile Belarus has stated that they will not be joining the Russians in attacking Ukraine. 

If I understand right, Germany have moved to almost doubled its defence budget for the year, and want to maintain 2%gdp from now on.

France have intercepted a Russian merchant vessel in the channel for investigation.

f**k me, what's come over those pair of habitual wet wipes!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Haha 3
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3