Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

Was it not North Korea a few years ago was getting threatened for having power?
By who and what became of that?
The media and then all the Covid and let alone this Brexit carryon came into play all at once.

Now this is the new thing!
Ok I’m no expert on what’s going on, by any means.

So if I’m wrong someone please correct me if I’m wrong. 
Does Russia feel like they’re being exposed and vulnerable from Ukraine when it comes to joining NATO.

Has Russia and Putin “jumped the gun” on this one ? 
I doubt it very much.

• Like 1

The american war machine was in Afghanistan for 20 years, left billions in arms and the very people they went to wipe out are now in power.

Meanwhile russia went in 5 days ago and because they haven't won they're losing? 

The very fact russia took all the air bases out in a day but the Ukrainian people still have water, electric and wifi should tell you Russia doesn't want the people it wants the token Jewish puppet that was put in power buy a Russian hating paramilitary.

7 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Where did that number come from out of interest ? I’m fairly sure it’s more like 245,000 plus reservists. Or maybe it’s 245,000 with reservists ? Either way o can’t imagine two days in they are down to some old woman with molotovs. 

It’s 125,000 regular soldiers the rest are made up of reservists (TA’s). 

12 minutes ago, socks said:

It’s 125,000 regular soldiers the rest are made up of reservists (TA’s). 

This may be semantic, the combined strength of all five branches of the Ukrainian armed forces is reported to be 245k+220k reservists.

Not seen the exact breakdown for the ground forces, but 125k regulars would be reasonable.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

This may be semantic, the combined strength of all five branches of the Ukrainian armed forces is reported to be 245k+220k reservists.

Not seen the exact breakdown for the ground forces, but 125k regulars would be reasonable.

Just to add though, in addition to their ground forces they have a separate air assault force and naval infantry (marines). So its a bit missleading.

Don't understand Putin at all but I do know if the shit hits the fan and somebody pushes the button its the likes of you and me that will cop it whilst the politicians of the world (who started it all) are deep in the comfy bunkers and will most likely survive. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Deker said:

Don't understand Putin at all but I do know if the shit hits the fan and somebody pushes the button its the likes of you and me that will cop it whilst the politicians of the world (who started it all) are deep in the comfy bunkers and will most likely survive. 

The 650 mp's we have in this country cost 53.3 million a year, and that's before expenses.

6 minutes ago, Deker said:

and another 5.6 million is expenses.

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3