Russia Ukraine WW3

37 minutes ago, Francie said:

If only dogfox was here,he'd put us all straight lol

The old fox left the forum a few weeks ago now mate..I think he is out there now.

Dogfox the soldier of fortune patrolling the Ukraine border with the lawnshitter at heel ?

• Haha 7

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Calm down, it’s called a conversation. 

“you’re telling me.....” is a well known expression, it is not meant to infer that you told me anything. And I apologise if you took it that way.

I was attempting to say that despite what we are being told in the media, I find it odd that the Ukraine suddenly has no professional soldiers, special forces, military hardware etc. And that two days into being invaded they are reduced to groups of woman desperately cobbling together Molotov cocktails as the last line of defence .........

Same as the ‘militia’ protecting Kiev, no guns etc etc. What happened to the 4000 plus very well trained and well armed, experienced (been fighting a war over last several years)special forces troops Ukraine is known to have ? 

All seems a bit odd! 

I'd say I am calm, and polite, and interested in reasonable discussion and debate ?

As I said, I don't know the outcome , and I certainly don't know the reason for this disastrous situation, and I'd guess all the internet "experts " don't either, but it shouldn't stop us discussing it or having opinions.

One thing that worries me, is, in the highly unlikely event of Russia invading the UK , there seems to be a few fitht columnists on here who would support Russia, rather than NATO, the West or even their own country.

Cheers.

soon see an outcome to this conspiracy or fortune telling ?

The DEEP STATE NATO UN - US [ DS] ops >WILL< create a FALSE FLAG event along the borders of UKRAINE or Fire upon it's own military ships >>>>> This FALSE FLAG Ops WILL look like RUSSIA FIRED OR ATTACKED NATO , OR U.S TROOPS ALONG THE BORDER or FIRED UPON A SHIP//)...

This STAGED FALSE FLAG deep STATE EVENT> WILL LEAD TO

>>> *ARTICLE 5 *<<<<<

FULL STATE OF WAR>>>

ESCALATION TO FULL NUCLEAR ( STANDOFF)WAR

___

AFRICAN COUNTRIES ALLIANCE WITH RUSSIA, WILL HEAD INTO MILITARY BATTLES, STANDOFF, COUPS WITHIN THEIR NATIONS AND NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES THAT SUPPORT UN ..

MALAYSIA countries are positioning Military and getting ready for CHINA TAIWAN BATTLE TO HEAT UP...

U.S SENDING SHIPS/TROOPS/ MUNITIONS/ ARTILLERY/ AIRCRAFTS TO ASIA IN HEAVY LOADS PAST WEEKS

INDIA FORCES CONTINUING BUILDING UP MILITARY IN THE NORTH REGION, PAKISTAN FORCES GETTING READY TO MOVE BATTALIONS TO INDIA BORDER.. CHINA FORCES READY ALONG BORDER CITIES..

Georgia forces MOVING...

Much of Middle EAST MOVING MAJOR MILITARY ASSETS To borders.....

MILITARY CABLES;;; HOT ??????????????

__

Shall we play a game? < (Refers to Nuclear WAR > Russia _EVENT STANDOFF)

March Madness.

Prepare.

____

STORM of the CENTURY...

29 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Calm down, it’s called a conversation. 

“you’re telling me.....” is a well known expression, it is not meant to infer that you told me anything. And I apologise if you took it that way.

I was attempting to say that despite what we are being told in the media, I find it odd that the Ukraine suddenly has no professional soldiers, special forces, military hardware etc. And that two days into being invaded they are reduced to groups of woman desperately cobbling together Molotov cocktails as the last line of defence .........

Same as the ‘militia’ protecting Kiev, no guns etc etc. What happened to the 4000 plus very well trained and well armed, experienced (been fighting a war over last several years)special forces troops Ukraine is known to have ? 

All seems a bit odd! 

They are all working on building sites hanging doors in London ! Lol

• Haha 4
32 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Same way he got in, BS. If he needs to, claim he achieved the denazification of Ukraine and is leaving the place better and free, despite nato claims he was invading. He’s actually a humanitarian.

Still to early to tell.

Would the uk and USA know the exact location of puttin 24/7 

Does such spying still go on via satellites etc mate..

51 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I think some of that is for media benefit. Like the Molotov cocktails, very effective against infantry in some occasions, but you’re telling me one of the worlds biggest producers of military hardware, a country that produces shit loads of fert, has big industry and an army of 250,000 men...... is already down to three pistols a machine gun and no bombs or grenades and only glass bottles with petrol and plastic in them ?

Yes arming everybody is the way, everyone who fights is another body and set of eyes. But there are plenty of weapons in Ukraine and plenty who know how to use them. 

The Ukrainian army is 125,000 strong. 

• Sad 1
34 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'd say I am calm, and polite, and interested in reasonable discussion and debate ?

As I said, I don't know the outcome , and I certainly don't know the reason for this disastrous situation, and I'd guess all the internet "experts " don't either, but it shouldn't stop us discussing it or having opinions.

One thing that worries me, is, in the highly unlikely event of Russia invading the UK , there seems to be a few fitht columnists on here who would support Russia, rather than NATO, the West or even their own country.

Cheers.

i call the west and uk chart and i think putin is better than our leader but if it come to it i’d support the uk boris me weihrauch would get dusted off good for head shots at 40 yds ? 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, socks said:

The Ukrainian army is 125,000 strong. 

Where did that number come from out of interest ? I’m fairly sure it’s more like 245,000 plus reservists. Or maybe it’s 245,000 with reservists ? Either way o can’t imagine two days in they are down to some old woman with molotovs. 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3