Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Sorry about that Diodo mate.. i couldn't resist it and i know you're up for a laugh, so hopefully no harm done!!

Tell us about the pic behind you mate please.. a fell pack i guess?? i like the looks of it!!

I reckon if you dropped the Todhunter burns... your lass would open up for you again!!??

You started off being nice then.....started slagging my sideburns off! Couldn't help yourself! 

It's from Neil sailsbury at Betty Ford. Ullswater I think ?

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Arry said:
NEWS.SKY.COM

The White House has condemned the comments made by Mr Trump and said they try not to  "take advice from anyone who praises Putin and his military strategy".

Cheers Arry

The whitehouse has the cheek to say anything,theve decimated the middleast an parts of Africa,I don't know if putins much better,but the Yanks have the f***ing cheek.

Everyone knows it's all a show,the Yanks want the resources an so do russia,who are they trying to kid.

All goverments around the world should be disbanded an power given back to the people in a low capacity,far to much power,were under there control.

8 minutes ago, VOON said:

So does that mean that NATO was correct about Putin’s intentions all along, if this is an invasion.

What does nato actually do for anybody,f**k all just big wages an nothing done,nato are a f***ing joke voon,they've never done anything but talk,complete joker,same with the un,they all need disbanded.

Us the people are expendable,were are the cattle,the govs around the world have us were they want us,the goverments are all in a big club picking an choosing who gets what or who's invading who,or who get what resources,it's a f***ing scam,an we lap it up taking sides,putin macron Biden waines ain't going to fight there all sitting back an letting our children do the dirty work,an we lap it up like clowns,all well.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

This ain't going to end well . I am surprised tbh and it will be in the back of the minds of western leaders that this crackpot has nuclear weapons the only other thing that can stop him other than the might of NATO is the Russian people themselves.

Depending how the West responds and what pain Russia goes through as a result of this, I could see Putin getting whacked. It's not that long ago Russia very nearly overthrew their government with a military coup.

He's crossed a line now, he's joined the ranks of a select bunch, and historically they often come to nasty ends.

My worry is that if the West don't respond militarily, then it will embolden Russia and China to escalate their empire building and then it'll come to a head in a way that none of us could tolerate.

• Like 3
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3