Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, WILF said:

The EU wants to move its border to Putin so I don’t see why Putin shouldn’t be entitled to move his border to them of that what they really want ?

Im guessing there is some kind of mineral wealth in Ukraine, greedy c**ts !

The last time Russia moved in on Ukraine it went from being the most productive food growing land in Europe ,to six million people starving to death ,,the Russians had to put posters up staying it was illegal to eat your children,the Kulags were shipped to Siberia or killed it took half a century to get somewhere back to where it was ....isn't there a saying about not learning from history and being doomed to repeat it ?

• Like 3

I don't things are much worse there than they were 5 years ago, certainly all the Russian massed army on the border we are hearing about is only about a 1/3 of what would be needed for an invasion.  

My thoughts are that the Biden administration needs a diversion from their disastrous domestic policies and now they are out of Afghanistan their arms industry needs a new income stream, other western governments are jumping on the bandwagon for similar reasons. 

Now I said that the Ruskies will probably invade just after coffee time on Sunday  ! 

• Like 2

Can you imagine conscription in this country, if there was a World War - once you've filtered out Islamic extremists, immigrants, fatties, coke heads, trans and general melts, you'd have about 1000 blokes ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
1 minute ago, MH1 said:

Can you imagine conscription in this country, if there was a World War - once you've filtered out Islamic extremists, immigrants, fatties, coke heads, trans and general melts, you'd have about 1000 blokes ?

Exactly, the boys growing up now wont know wether to fight or fcuk the enemy, all those freaks better be the 1st sent into combat as theyre responsible for ruining this place

3 hours ago, riohog said:

you woulddnt want one dropping in your dack yard  thats for sure ,i was on a war ship in the early 70,s  .coming back from the far flung  .we stopped off in diego surarez  , madagascar  , on the way to a job off biera  , i was on a morning watch , went up to the flight deck saw a box with somthing in it about the size of a 45gall oil drum , i was told to fk off back below  .it was a nucler bomb ,that was to be used IF there was a najor threat from ruski subs  it was to be strapped under the chopper  , was never used but it was there  just incase  !!!

I read that in Quint's voice ? good experience ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, BGD said:

I make her right but I wonder if anyone will dare say they agree with Diane Abbott :laugh:

By and large the woman shouldn’t be allowed crayons but she is spot on here…..just leave Ukraine as a buffer between Russia and Europe, problem solved surely ? 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, WILF said:

By and large the woman shouldn’t be allowed crayons but she is spot on here…..just leave Ukraine as a buffer between Russia and Europe, problem solved surely ? 

Chartpolski was spot on back on the first page IMO, it's a (very fecking complicated) regional conflict and NATO should stay out of it and stop stirring the pot by floating the idea of Ukraine joining. None of our business until they're at the border of a NATO member state.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

What about what Ukraine wants? So their entire existence is that of Russian defence? Ukraine is only allowed to ally with Russia because we won't allow them to ally with us... because Russia said so?

The pragmatic solution is to f**k Ukraine off as a Russian plaything, but it doesn't make it right.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, BGD said:

Chartpolski was spot on back on the first page IMO, it's a (very fecking complicated) regional conflict and NATO should stay out of it and stop stirring the pot by floating the idea of Ukraine joining. None of our business until they're at the border of a NATO member state.

Strategy has to start well in advance of an invasion. That's why Russia wants Ukraine, they are planning for a conflict that hasn't even begun yet. NATO has no intention of invading Russia, so having bases in Ukraine is meaningless currently. However if a conflict did kick off then those proposed bases become significant. Russia is planning for tomorrow's war here every bit as much as NATO is. I can't grasp why NATO is in the wrong or why no one seems to give a shit about what Ukraine wants.

Personally I think Russian aggression is bringing NATO force not alleviating it, and NATO expansion is weakening NATO resolve. Counter productive actions from both sides imo. Time for a new order.

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3