Russia Ukraine WW3

What's peoples thoughts? Probably won't come to anything but preparing for it none the less.

Haven't got the nuclear bunker built yet but been sticking up on long shelf life food, veg seeds etc.

Even if nowt happens better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

The war monger Biden has told Americans to get out of ukraine

Seen that, uk news papers are saying American bombers have come here ready for a Russian invasion.

Buying up all the toilet roll so I can sell it for 2 quid a roll.

Just now, gamerooster said:

Seen that, uk news papers are saying American bombers have come here ready for a Russian invasion.

Sensationalism from the media. US bombers deploy to the UK routinely and this deployment would have been planned long in advance.

• Thanks 2

The West/NATO has made it pretty clear, the only response to Russia invading Ukraine will be economic/political. It'd cause a proper cold war again, which could go sideways, but there will be no proper conflict between the West and Russia over Ukraine.

I didn't think he'd take Crimea, so I wouldn't like to guess on this one...

• Thanks 1

The west did nothing when Russia annexed Crimea, and they'll do nothing if Russia annexes northern and eastern Ukraine.

Its only if Russia invades a NATO country that article five of the NATO Treaty would come into play, and even then the Germans and the French wouldn't honour their commitment.

Half of Ukraine think they are Russian anyway, it's a regional thing, let them sort it out, and NATO and the EU should make it clear that Ukraine will not be invited to join either.

Cheers.

• Like 7
19 minutes ago, KimE said:

Putin has moved his yacht from Germany to Kaliningrad to be prepared then sanctions come. Russian Duma are voting about to use crypto currency as a legal payment.

Aahhh were have we heard that before? 

The Yanks can't see no one guve up the dollar.

7 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I'd rather get killed the first day of a nuclear war than live in the aftermath of one

Really!? Living in a post apocalyptic world sounds f***ing epic! Like every tv show/film I watched as a kid. :laugh:

Nuclear weapons have way less fallout than power plant disasters and just look at the Eden that Pripyat/Chernobyl is.

Someone tell those B-52s to bring the sunshine! I'm ready!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
Just now, Born Hunter said:

Really!? Living in a post apocalyptic world sounds f***ing epic! Like every tv show/film I watched as a kid. :laugh:

Nuclear weapons have way less fallout than power plant disasters and just look at the Eden that Pripyat/Chernobyl is.

Weirdo lol

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I'd rather get killed the first day of a nuclear war than live in the aftermath of one

people live  in nagasaki and hiroshima ok even in chenobyl and fukishima is it as bad as they tell us 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

no need for b52,s   one of them black boats under the ice  can do that job..............

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

people live  in nagasaki and hiroshima ok even in chenobyl and fukishima is it as bad as they tell us 

There are about 100 people iirc who were being treated in Nagasaki for their injuries from Hiroshima as the second bomb was dropped! Literally bombed twice by atomic weapons and survived.

Dunno if a laughy face is appropriate here but f**k it :laugh:

I'm not suggesting it's all a party, 100s of thousands died too, but I for one would like to see the other side of it.

I also, think these days we cold plausibly see the use of battlefield nuclear weapons without triggering full scale strategic strikes. 

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

The bombs that hit Nagasaki and Hiroshima where only a fraction of the power they are now.

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3