Put a fence in today neighbours not to pleased. 

I run it along side the left of the steps in line with my gate post that falls in his garden so all the posts have been put tight as poss to the edge of steps but are in his garden. 

council reckons by the sounds of things it should be fine but need to wait 4 days for a permission letter to come. 

well it’s already in reckon I’ll have to take it down ? 

0F4F500F-5163-45CA-B4F7-7C5A07040580.jpeg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Karma is fukcing great the old couple living next door to me get more and more miserable with age. He was hammering my door a few weeks ago about my heavily pregnant daughters car that was parked abou

Can't stand people like that ,put the fence back up legally on you land and paint his side pink ?

Straight enough for you 

Posted Images

To add I told them what I wanted to do and they said that’s fine. That was a year ago now he saying he’s changed his mind lol. 

worse comes to worse il remove no problem break steps out re do fence and put new steps in. 

One way or the other the fence is going in. 

Just now, Tarw mawr said:

No need to break the steps out mate,Stihl saw cut some notches out the conc and put your posts in ?

Think might have to but hopefully not wish I had of now tho be a job getting these c**ts out I imagine. 

He’s one of these difficult types who would find a problem with anything mate. Proper wanker 

• Like 1
Just now, sid g said:

if its a problem run the fence the other side of the steps with a gate 

The man has his own path leads to his own front gate that also has a fence inbetween him and his neighbour on the other side.

I said to him why isnt your fence  on the other side of your steps then ? I don’t see why I would fence off my steps It’s pointless. 

Looking at that you have used 3x3 posts are they omega and you adding trellis as there stuck up some what .rather than stilh saw you can buy met posts there a metal shoe you bolt in to your path 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Looking at that you have used 3x3 posts are they omega and you adding trellis as there stuck up some what .rather than stilh saw you can buy met posts there a show you bolt in to your path 

Not finished mate will be cutting the posts down and finishing it tomorrow.

was warned off the met post things shit apparently and the steps aren’t in best shape will probably just crumble 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BGD said:

Jesus get your tin hat out pal, I've seen neighbours go to war for years over shit like this. Pathetic really, folk with nothing else to worry about.

Seen it regular even police called even though it's a civil matter the more money they have more the battle it becomes