On the moles

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just finished farm happy farmer 57 moles had grandson today with me he loves been on farms

Checking traps today and Two albinos from the same field.  

Future catcher in the making. Will undercut the lot of us as well. 10 moles for a yogurt.  

Posted Images

9 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I reckon you  blokes just freeze them and take them to the next farm .

All farms I do want the moles hung on fence or in a bucket same as golf course only garden jobs don't want the moles thay go in bin , it's not something I'd do as your name soon be mud a  you not get work 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tank34 said:

All farms I do want the moles hung on fence or in a bucket same as golf course only garden jobs don't want the moles thay go in bin , it's not something I'd do as your name soon be mud a  you not get work 

I was kidding mate but thanks for the reply .

2 hours ago, tank34 said:

11 moles today a dubble to thay back filled trap cupple of time , farm not done alot of back fills had snow an frost traps reset ?20230316_065301.jpg.a57f2768f500ee3615b99d272ff457eb.jpg20230316_081059.jpg.77351c34184fb172f6324936656f7470.jpg

Nice one good result.

I had a pleasant result today. The two gardeners on this manor house that usually catch the moles there had been trying for months to catch the culprits, but continually had their traps backfilled. I was called in after being recommended. When I arrived this morning their traps were still in situ. I set up around their mess and before I left I had caught one entering the lawn by the swimming pool. It's very rewarding when a plan comes together!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Moorman 1 said:

Nice one good result.

I had a pleasant result today. The two gardeners on this manor house that usually catch the moles there had been trying for months to catch the culprits, but continually had their traps backfilled. I was called in after being recommended. When I arrived this morning their traps were still in situ. I set up around their mess and before I left I had caught one entering the lawn by the swimming pool. It's very rewarding when a plan comes together!

Every single time I get called to do the same they've got scissor traps in the bloody mole Hills ? 

I've come to expect it

1 hour ago, dillydog said:

Every single time I get called to do the same they've got scissor traps in the bloody mole Hills ? 

I've come to expect it

Yes D there were lots of scissor traps in the mole hills today. They said that they had been setting them for a few months and just kept getting filled in!

By the way Besty said to say hi, lol

• Like 1
On 16/03/2023 at 19:49, dillydog said:

I've come to expect it

had one last week scissor traps in molehills and hed been pouring petrol on them?

• Haha 2