On the moles

4 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

That's correct , I DONT or didn't know anyone locally , or otherwise , until you revealed yourself here ?, suddenly, walking AS much ground as me ?  I just was aware of one catcher, after another, using a quad (certainly doesn't mean I'm catching more moles, obviously not, but the job still gets done, just takes longer)

There's two other local part time mole catchers, who walk a bit, & a travelling part time catcher, who walk bits, they don't do the volume I do, as far that I'm aware the other travelling moley, from down the coast a bit, uses a quad

Edited by earth-thrower
  • Like 1

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just finished farm happy farmer 57 moles had grandson today with me he loves been on farms

Checking traps today and Two albinos from the same field.  

Future catcher in the making. Will undercut the lot of us as well. 10 moles for a yogurt.  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Hey earthy want me to arrange a day out with Alan for you an you can learn summat an get a load off your chest at same time, I’ll pay for it ???

f****n hell, a told you , "youll be earning more than me" !  ?  what you offering to pay for it , for me ?  , that confirms it !   Thanks anyway,  but I wouldn't even attend for free, i don't think   lol

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Why am I only welcome if it’s pre arranged conversations only, get a grip of yourself fcuk sake, before somebody else does ??‍♂️?

Nah , just questioning myself as to how genuine you may be, seeing two sides of you, etc  (not that I'm perfect myself, right enough,  far from it !) 

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv said it before an I’ll say it agajn, the advice an tips alan gave me long before I even thought about a course paid for the course a few times over, I’m not as closed minded as to belive k can’t learn fcuk all, an if the guys free advice was doubling my pay check, I’d a been a complete cock not to take chance on his course an  without fail it raised my game again, so much so I’d walk out with any moler an am quite confident I’d not be embarrassed an could hold me own?

& I don't doubt you either,  a just DONT think I personally need the course,  but aye, a could be proved wrong, & would admit , if so

Just now, W. Katchum said:

I’m exact same in here as I am in person, ask the folk who met me, if they can’t laugh at yourself or handle folk laughing at you, then I suggest you don’t answer your phone or my messages ?? you admitted you were wrong about the putange. You know these cnuts that don’t like tk acknowledge they was ever wrong ?‍♂️?

I've been wrong alright, I can admit that !

9 hours ago, tilimangro said:

He also spent a lot of time emailing the new owners of ukputangesupplies moaning about the fact they do courses and said as far as he was aware he was the only guy who did large areas on foot anymore 

but wouldn’t answer the phone when they rang him to put him straight

he then texted Alan jones moaning about his courses 

but don’t forget this a guy who isn’t fussed apparently

Out of the 5 unrecognised (uk) numbers, logged recent, on me phone, a matched one, with that site, not long ago, so I've text to let whoever know, I will return the call tomorrow,....(smart arse)

9 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

Meant to add, just a sneaky anonymous, f....r, too, it seems ?   Iol

The thing you should take away from this conversation is when you act like a dick people will talk about you and not in a good way

you won’t take that on board I know sadly 

for a man that constantly says he isn’t fussed you do seem to get rattled at the prospect of anyone new becoming a molecatcher unless it’s Jeff who you told me I wasn’t fit to lace his boots

im done and I e just been shown how to block you so pipe clay up the lum to ya

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, tilimangro said:

The thing you should take away from this conversation is when you act like a dick people will talk about you and not in a good way

you won’t take that on board I know sadly 

for a man that constantly says he isn’t fussed you do seem to get rattled at the prospect of anyone new becoming a molecatcher unless it’s Jeff who you told me I wasn’t fit to lace his boots

im done and I e just been shown how to block you so pipe clay up the lum to ya

No problem , ya sweetie-wife, & save trying to patronise me, it's not gonna work for you.