On the moles

16 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

A think a will go on that 'Lady Molecatchers' course, she can teach me a couple o skills , a really need too master.  Well, she knows how too "price jobs well" (a heard) ? ( & quite right too !) & I need too learn how too set multiple traps , without kneeling, (no more dirty knees) you know stay straight legged, & bent full over !! ??

Dunt be so crude young man 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just finished farm happy farmer 57 moles had grandson today with me he loves been on farms

Checking traps today and Two albinos from the same field.  

Future catcher in the making. Will undercut the lot of us as well. 10 moles for a yogurt.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

What you bothered about Jeff's course for, cause allegedly nobody learns anything , or catches f**k all, after attending   ?, did you (or folk) not say ?? & it's all about "him & his ego" , etc   fair enough,   look that will suit me & you , why don't we book the course, for the 'crack' ?, meet up, & I hope your gonna be 'feisty' on the day, & get it all off your chest , regarding your very real bitterness, about his intentions,  etc, you know have a debate, with him,...should really 'make the day' !.....on a serious note, mate, I'm  'tongue in cheek' quite alot with a fair proportion of my 'shite' on here, etc,.....but I've NO true bitterness or hate, for folk, etc ?

Why are you bothered that other people do courses yet you aren’t bothered by jeffs

the answers obvious

i spent a long time emailing Jeff to see the dvd and he wouldn’t let me see it and stopped replying to emails after telling me I could see it in a couple of weeks

hes as much of a c**t as you are

youre both obsessed with what everyone’s up to 
jeffs as intellectually dishonest as yourself

lets look at your track record

stormed off because the moles games f****d

csme back to tell everyone you would never use putanges

then bought some and admitted they were a damn good trap

the pair of you are f***ing idiots

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Have to say for a guy that can’t be taught nowt ye sure did change your tune about the wee French traps ?

He also spent a lot of time emailing the new owners of ukputangesupplies moaning about the fact they do courses and said as far as he was aware he was the only guy who did large areas on foot anymore 

but wouldn’t answer the phone when they rang him to put him straight

he then texted Alan jones moaning about his courses 

but don’t forget this a guy who isn’t fussed apparently

• Haha 3

? Well,.. I wish there had been a few courses on Mole Trapping available, when I first broke into, a well travelled tunnel.. I bet that I am not alone, in making so many stupid mistakes.?

Self education, is frequently described, as being, the best way to really learn any subject, but, by feck, it can be a long and painful experience?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, tilimangro said:

He also spent a lot of time emailing the new owners of ukputangesupplies moaning about the fact they do courses and said as far as he was aware he was the only guy who did large areas on foot anymore 

They rang me, you sure ?, unless it came up one of them random 'United kingdom' calls,  where you don't know the number, etc, would you be kind enough too PM me the number, so I can check my call log, & I WILL return the call ? ?

• Haha 1

Why are you bothered that other people do courses yet you aren’t bothered by jeffs

the answers obvious

i spent a long time emailing Jeff to see the dvd and he wouldn’t let me see it and stopped replying to emails after telling me I could see it in a couple of weeks

hes as much of a c**t as you are

youre both obsessed with what everyone’s up to 
jeffs as intellectually dishonest as yourself

lets look at your track record

stormed off because the moles games f****d

csme back to tell everyone you would never use putanges

then bought some and admitted they were a damn good trap

the pair of you are f***ing idiots

Let me REPEAT myself , like your doing also CONSTANTLY,  there is NO NEED for ANYONE offering courses now, in my opinion, & I couldn't give too fucks , if im wrong about whatever  (I still don't use Putanges or need them, personally)

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Be easier jus to answer the phone ?

You've got the wrong guy, Don ? (is it), if you think I won't phone them back, if that's what you mean ? (had enough random UK numbers asking if I've been in an accident,  or pretending their from your bank, etc)

A will tell you what, (still don't know your name ?) YOU SEEM to be IN WITH EVERYBODY, your here there & everywhere ! ??,.....

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Have to say for a guy that can’t be taught nowt ye sure did change your tune about the wee French traps ?

And ??, is this the stuff you want to talk about when you come through, Don, or do you genuinely want to have discussion & a bit of crack , about the moling, you said,... cause I took you as genuine enough ???

4 hours ago, OldPhil said:

? Well,.. I wish there had been a few courses on Mole Trapping available, when I first broke into, a well travelled tunnel.. I bet that I am not alone, in making so many stupid mistakes.?

Self education, is frequently described, as being, the best way to really learn any subject, but, by feck, it can be a long and painful experience?

SKY 16 weeks eating Lamb 117.jpg

Feb 2011 Moley 001.jpg

I agree with some of that.

Edited by earth-thrower
13 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

A will tell you what, (still don't know your name ?) YOU SEEM to be IN WITH EVERYBODY, your here there & everywhere ! ??,.....

That's correct , I DONT or didn't know anyone locally , or otherwise , until you revealed yourself here ?, suddenly, walking AS much ground as me ?  I just was aware of one catcher, after another, using a quad (certainly doesn't mean I'm catching more moles, obviously not, but the job still gets done, just takes longer)

• Haha 1