On the moles

1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

Yet again the only naive c**t here is you 

constantly moaning that there’s no need  for courses yet still singing jeffs praises

Who pretty much only does instructional or courses

youre a cretin

Nd for the record you aren’t the only bloke doing everything on foot 

I do 400 acre farms on foot and pull out far bigger numbers than the pictures you put up suggest you do

crawl back under your rock kev

It’s where you belong

Managed to have your "shorts" on all winter, again, on these 400 acre farms, then ? ?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just finished farm happy farmer 57 moles had grandson today with me he loves been on farms

Checking traps today and Two albinos from the same field.  

Future catcher in the making. Will undercut the lot of us as well. 10 moles for a yogurt.  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mole trapper said:

Bloody hell ! Handbags at dawn on here again over who catches more moles, will nothing ever change?

By the way I run similar courses and only charge £350 just saying ? ?

Iol, ...keeps us all going  , mole trapper,   'Tillimangro' despises me (& Jeff) ,..I can feel the hate ! ? ???  (it gets childish I know, maybe I should just disappear, & sit back & observe from now on ?)    (here , if I needed a course, bet I wouldn't go wrong, with you, your a veteran catcher !) 

1 hour ago, OldPhil said:

Fecking,.. Mole Catcher's Mafia..?.

I'll stick to me Wasps and Hornet's nests,...that fecking job sounds to be,... a whole lot safer.?

PICT0006m.JPG

It doesn't  seem all that long ago when anyone letting slip the secrets of mole-catching would've been lucky not to find themselves trussed in rusty barbed wire and dumped naked on the steps of the nearest A&E.  Where they they would find themselves trying to explain to staff exactly how they came to have a steel tunnel probe in a rather unfortunate place.  

Now people run courses. And live!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

At one time I made a fair percentage of my income from moles, mainly agricultural. I've never done a course but fair play if you feel you want to orif you feel they would help you. 

Reading various forums on mole catching I can almost guarantee that a lot of mole catchers would disagree with how I do things. I made it pay on foot and charging x amount per mole that I'd read time after time would never pay my expenses never mind a good living. I'd spent years keepering, hunt service and farm work so I felt like a millionaire once I started catching moles. 

You know what boys?.....you don't need to agree on stuff....you either make it pay or you don't. I've just finished reading a book about a professional mole catcher, he kept a moles foot in his pocket to ward off rheumatism! Believe what you want and make it work how you want. My dad would bury his mole traps for weeks before setting them ?....each to there own. 

I'm still not sure what the 2 word answer to @Katchums question was? Where do you start setting traps in a field? Nearest I could come up with was 'in't ground'. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, comanche said:

It doesn't  seem all that long ago when anyone letting slip the secrets of mole-catching would've been lucky not to find themselves trussed in rusty barbed wire and dumped naked on the steps of the nearest A&E.  Where they they would find themselves trying to explain to staff exactly how they came to have a steel tunnel probe in a rather unfortunate place.  

Now people run courses. And live!

Your not wrong ! ?

20 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

At one time I made a fair percentage of my income from moles, mainly agricultural. I've never done a course but fair play if you feel you want to orif you feel they would help you. 

Reading various forums on mole catching I can almost guarantee that a lot of mole catchers would disagree with how I do things. I made it pay on foot and charging x amount per mole that I'd read time after time would never pay my expenses never mind a good living. I'd spent years keepering, hunt service and farm work so I felt like a millionaire once I started catching moles. 

You know what boys?.....you don't need to agree on stuff....you either make it pay or you don't. I've just finished reading a book about a professional mole catcher, he kept a moles foot in his pocket to ward off rheumatism! Believe what you want and make it work how you want. My dad would bury his mole traps for weeks before setting them ?....each to there own. 

I'm still not sure what the 2 word answer to @Katchums question was? Where do you start setting traps in a field? Nearest I could come up with was 'in't ground'. 

Good stuff here, mate

22 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I just felt (genuinely)the boys, on here, I've been communicating with, didn't really need the course ? cause they seem to be catching well, etc,   but aye , maybe I'm wrong & if folk who participate & get benefit from it, then that's fair enough  (pricey though, but must be value for money) 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, tilimangro said:

Yet again the only naive c**t here is you 

constantly moaning that there’s no need  for courses yet still singing jeffs praises

Who pretty much only does instructional or courses

youre a cretin

Nd for the record you aren’t the only bloke doing everything on foot 

I do 400 acre farms on foot and pull out far bigger numbers than the pictures you put up suggest you do

crawl back under your rock kev

It’s where you belong

So when did you decide you where a better mole catcher than me ? ...was this before or after attending the £600 course ? ...I thought you were a 'gardener' ? ? (first & foremost)  lol  & No quad ? (im a little surprised,..maybe your still 'skint' then , at the moles , same as me ? ?) I could have got a second hand one, but certainly couldn't justify the vehicle & trailer, to pull it around,  on the moling takings, my neck o the woods !

2 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

So when did you decide you where a better mole catcher than me ? ...was this before or after attending the £600 course ? ...I thought you were a 'gardener' ? ? (first & foremost)  lol  & No quad ? (im a little surprised,..maybe your still 'skint' then , at the moles , same as me ? ?) I could have got a second hand one, but certainly couldn't justify the vehicle & trailer, to pull it around,  on the moling takings, my neck o the woods !

Keep digging that hole

you cretin 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Now then 

Joseph_le_crétin_-_Fonds_Trutat_-_MHNT.PHa.912.PR34_cropped.jpg

Is that your mate ?, ask him will he 'gie is a hon' with the moles ? Ma feet have been really sore, for half this season, fir the first time  (why now ? old age ? ) he can get half the pennies (it's only money, after all) & I will show him all I know (for free) , if he needs it ? , or maybe he can show me, too ? Coupled with that, a tested positive for the old Covid (23rd March) was told to isolate, for 10 days, f**k that, had a full tank of petrol (& who am I going to infect out in the fields) should have stayed in bed , for all the use I was right enough, sore bones, muscles, coughing,  spluttering, no energy....& I didn't know I was gonna be left with symptoms ? (what is it long covid, or summat, they say ?)

21 hours ago, tilimangro said:

Keep digging that hole

you cretin 

What you bothered about Jeff's course for, cause allegedly nobody learns anything , or catches f**k all, after attending   ?, did you (or folk) not say ?? & it's all about "him & his ego" , etc   fair enough,   look that will suit me & you , why don't we book the course, for the 'crack' ?, meet up, & I hope your gonna be 'feisty' on the day, & get it all off your chest , regarding your very real bitterness, about his intentions,  etc, you know have a debate, with him,...should really 'make the day' !.....on a serious note, mate, I'm  'tongue in cheek' quite alot with a fair proportion of my 'shite' on here, etc,.....but I've NO true bitterness or hate, for folk, etc ?

Edited by earth-thrower
41 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

What you bothered about Jeff's course for, cause allegedly nobody learns anything , or catches f**k all, after attending   ?, did you (or folk) not say ?? & it's all about "him & his ego" , etc   fair enough,   look that will suit me & you , why don't we book the course, for the 'crack' ?, meet up, & I hope your gonna be 'feisty' on the day, & get it all off your chest , regarding your very real bitterness, about his intentions,  etc, you know have a debate, with him,...should really 'make the day' !.....on a serious note, mate, I'm  'tongue in cheek' quite alot with a fair proportion of my 'shite' on here, etc,.....but I've NO true bitterness or hate, for folk, etc ?

A think a will go on that 'Lady Molecatchers' course, she can teach me a couple o skills , a really need too master.  Well, she knows how too "price jobs well" (a heard) ? ( & quite right too !) & I need too learn how too set multiple traps , without kneeling, (no more dirty knees) you know stay straight legged, & bent full over !! ??