Garmin replacement straps

My local tackle/gun shop sells the biothane ones couple of quid,what size is the collar T5 or the mini version? I replaced my T5 with one that's woven like the strong stuff collars..D Lloyd on here sells the biothane terrier/lurcher collars cheaper than bellman etc?DSC_1756.JPG.011751e4ac946cc67bb7ce2c91eddb85.JPG

14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My local tackle/gun shop sells the biothane ones couple of quid,what size is the collar T5 or the mini version? I replaced my T5 with one that's woven like the strong stuff collars..D Lloyd on here sells the biothane terrier/lurcher collars cheaper than bellman etc?DSC_1756.JPG.011751e4ac946cc67bb7ce2c91eddb85.JPG

I really need to get a garmin or similar set up as I just moved to area with lot of forestry and woodland .

13 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Cheers dc ,do you work any forest blocks ? And if so what's the signal like? Can you loose signal in large blocks of forest ? 

It will lose signal sometimes I have found if I'm in  a  deep valley ,but few seconds later comes back...I use mine more for lamping than the day?

• Like 1

I just took my collar to the shop and found one that fitted..the 3/4 inch biothane terrier collars are £5 by me..replaced my bellman collars with them...bought my Plummer pup a green one last Saturday..I've got the original ones off my T5 if it's any good to you?will check the dimensions when I get home..from memory I'd say they an inch wide?

Cheers mate tbh thats what ill end uo doing is just getting someone to make me one but i seen you can buy them for a quid each in us but postage just gived me the hump. 

i rate them little red bellman collars i dont think nowt can touch them in my eyes