Best singing canary.

It probably depends on your own preference and also the breeder, you might like a waterslager song or timbrado song but if they've been in a big mixed she'd with loads of things singing and twittering their sing will be ruined.

If you like a normal canary song then a cheap and cheerful Fife will do the job.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Or copying pics off the net you Fcuking walloper ?

It brought abit of merry to the post lol. Was sat back waiting to see if someone would surf the net an sure be hold one popped up. The joys of the hunting life mate ? How the other half live eh ? 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You Fcuking liar ???? can’t help yaself ?‍♂️

The joys of the hunting life eh lol. On a serious note what's going on up your way with Catrick them two soldiers bad news that pal. My nephews up there at min in light dragoons. ? Was old bill all over ? 

Gave a cock bird to mate recently now I like a bird you can hear but this bugger had a set of lungs on him I hear him way brown the street. Was a gloster x Norwich gave him away he wouldn't pair up and wanted to fight for ever hen that I owned.

• Like 1
On 12/02/2022 at 13:19, C.green said:

Canary song is the worst imo

I agree with that mate it’s ok if your new to canary keeping having one bird singing for your amusement but when your a breeder an have x20 stock cock birds you want to go in the bird room an turn them to ferret food ?best sounding song for me is fife goldfinch mule songs so soft an sweet 

• Like 1