Long nets

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mystery to pegging out a Trad Long net Guss👍 Just get your End Pin in the ground, and then peel the net off the other Pin, which you hold in your hand... This type of netting is great for

I can supply you what you need, I'm a one man band and demand is high so there's always a waiting list, one of the pitfalls of supplying a great product at a good price.  I'm working on getting w

You are correct TOMO, and a heavy lead line on a big net, don't bear thinking about🙄 But,.. when you are working miles of hedgerows, often with sunken ditch bottoms, or bumpy old pastures, trust

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ferretman65 said:

Who do yous Boys get your long nets off looking for a 50 yard one for next season got plenty off short ones 5 meters ones 3 metres ones who's the best to buy one off 

quickset or traditional? 

I can supply you what you need, I'm a one man band and demand is high so there's always a waiting list, one of the pitfalls of supplying a great product at a good price. 

I'm working on getting waiting times down and streamlining how I conduct the admin side of business which should mitigate from missed or delayed orders. The quality is worth waiting for though. 😉 

The difference in depth and the extra slack in my nets over others being sold commercially is plain to see. 

FB_IMG_1599236960859.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, NELS0N said:

I can supply you what you need, I'm a one man band and demand is high so there's always a waiting list, one of the pitfalls of supplying a great product at a good price. 

I'm working on getting waiting times down and streamlining how I conduct the admin side of business which should mitigate from missed or delayed orders. The quality is worth waiting for though. 😉 

The difference in depth and the extra slack in my nets over others being sold commercially is plain to see. 

FB_IMG_1599236960859.jpg

Looking well mate I have sent u pm 👍 

Over the years I have focused on short nets to strategically place and have had several from Brindred, Rabbit fever and Nelson. Although I have at least 2 of each. It's difficult to say who's work best as there's so many variables. Not least as I've used them in different weights. I find 4oz work best but snag more easily in woods so some are 6 or 8 oz. Products from those 3 businesses OK or better.  Anyone not on that list I either haven't used, but at least one business not listed out of politeness was truly shite IMO 😃

• Like 3