Long nets

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mystery to pegging out a Trad Long net Guss? Just get your End Pin in the ground, and then peel the net off the other Pin, which you hold in your hand... This type of netting is great for

I can supply you what you need, I'm a one man band and demand is high so there's always a waiting list, one of the pitfalls of supplying a great product at a good price.  I'm working on getting w

Nels0n is the man,, superb gear ,, look at the difference in depth from the usual netting,, really supple , with uniformed meshes .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ferretman65 said:

Who do yous Boys get your long nets off looking for a 50 yard one for next season got plenty off short ones 5 meters ones 3 metres ones who's the best to buy one off 

quickset or traditional? 

I can supply you what you need, I'm a one man band and demand is high so there's always a waiting list, one of the pitfalls of supplying a great product at a good price. 

I'm working on getting waiting times down and streamlining how I conduct the admin side of business which should mitigate from missed or delayed orders. The quality is worth waiting for though. ? 

The difference in depth and the extra slack in my nets over others being sold commercially is plain to see. 

FB_IMG_1599236960859.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, NELS0N said:

I can supply you what you need, I'm a one man band and demand is high so there's always a waiting list, one of the pitfalls of supplying a great product at a good price. 

I'm working on getting waiting times down and streamlining how I conduct the admin side of business which should mitigate from missed or delayed orders. The quality is worth waiting for though. ? 

The difference in depth and the extra slack in my nets over others being sold commercially is plain to see. 

FB_IMG_1599236960859.jpg

Looking well mate I have sent u pm ? 

Over the years I have focused on short nets to strategically place and have had several from Brindred, Rabbit fever and Nelson. Although I have at least 2 of each. It's difficult to say who's work best as there's so many variables. Not least as I've used them in different weights. I find 4oz work best but snag more easily in woods so some are 6 or 8 oz. Products from those 3 businesses OK or better.  Anyone not on that list I either haven't used, but at least one business not listed out of politeness was truly shite IMO ?

• Like 3