Fell and moorlands National championship 2022

2 minutes ago, breay80 said:

We have a new championship in 2022.

We have a bar and home cooked food on Saturday.

camping on Friday and Saturday  

Stalls are welcome with a donation and prize for the raffle.

Great trophies and prizes 

received_1093197111499127.jpeg

anything to do with the fmwtc wants a big crowd,i know it as its problems now but the few that need its assistance,as and when,get fecking value for a pittance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, breay80 said:

We are looking to reinvigorate the club more members and stronger in numbers ?

The history of the fmwtc needs no fecking reinvigouration,its numbers where once honourable,honest and reliable.a few at the helm of the fmwtc now would not recognise a working terrier or its owner,fact.The rest do a fecking marvellous job and if you put a terrier to ground you should join,its stupidity not to join with the benefits,especially financial,at hand.

1 hour ago, morton said:

The history of the fmwtc needs no fecking reinvigouration,its numbers where once honourable,honest and reliable.a few at the helm of the fmwtc now would not recognise a working terrier or its owner,fact.The rest do a fecking marvellous job and if you put a terrier to ground you should join,its stupidity not to join with the benefits,especially financial,at hand.

No ones questioning the history of the club but membership numbers have slumped in recent years and we are trying to put the club back out there and increase the numbers

11 hours ago, morton said:

Joined about 10 year ago maybe more only went to one meet , felt about as well come as a turd in a swimming pool , no wonder people don't join up ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Breay

Ive Just rejoined a while ago, it’s been a long time! 
last meeting I went to John b was the rep for the west Mids. And that’s many years ago as many of the men that were there and possibly on here would remember.

I know John went on to become an author, I’ve not read the book so can’t comment. That may jog a few memories!!  
wondering if Gordon is still at it ? 
so I’m giving the club another go as we had some great times and some eventful meetings ??in those days! 
Happy Days.
See you at the show ?

2 hours ago, Cuzza 67 said:

Breay

Ive Just rejoined a while ago, it’s been a long time! 
last meeting I went to John b was the rep for the west Mids. And that’s many years ago as many of the men that were there and possibly on here would remember.

I know John went on to become an author, I’ve not read the book so can’t comment. That may jog a few memories!!  
wondering if Gordon is still at it ? 
so I’m giving the club another go as we had some great times and some eventful meetings ??in those days! 
Happy Days.
See you at the show ?

Great to here you've re joined and I'm looking forward to meeting at the show. I believe I've signed you up. Your cards are in the post ??