It would be wrong to say there were faults but both my pal and myself had to send ours back with power issues. Mine had quite a few faults and I would not accept it back so the rfd sold it on after sorting the problems at Hull Cartridge but my pal kept his afer correcting the fault and he still has it now.   There have been a number of power issues but not every rifle, there seems to be some batches that have some faults and not others. The laminate version was my third 110k and the only one to have faults.

Just watch out for power problems, if you have a chrono, just keep doing a few checks to see what fps / fpe readings you are getting and if it gives problems, take it back.

Phil

Mines always been awesome no power issues. I have the full length laminate in .177 cal. Had it just over a year. As for the sling, you can get a plate that screws on between the stock and buttpad that has a sling stud fitted. I didnt want to drill my nice laminate stock either. Easy to fit and solid as a rock. Look on ebay i think thats where i got mine.