brand new fx crown mk11 leaking

so i just picked the gun up and got it home and tried to fill it and no joy.air pisses out from the filling valve.any trick to filling these guns.not new to pcp,s but every other one i have had was straight forward to fill with no problems.adapter is tight on the connector to the bottle and has clamped properly onto the gun.is it fecked or must i do something else to fill it ?

so i managed to get some air into the fx but i had to do the filling adapter up as tight as feck.it was allready very tight but not tight enough.happy days i thought but feck no.gun has gone down from 190b to 90b in 24 hours so back to the shop on friday it goes.just aswell it is only an hours drive ffs.really in 2 minds to stay with an fx after this as i have never had a pcp that leaked before.not good when this one was a lot more expensive than all that came before it too.

• 2 weeks later...

so i got the phone call to come back to the shop thinking everything was ok. wrong.when i left the gun with them i told them i do not want it and they said it had to be taken back to suppliers to make sure of the problem giving me the impression once a fault was found i could get a refund. no.so get to the shop and was told they found nothing wrong with it but had it for 2 weeks.told them again i have lost all faith in a non working brand new £1500 airgun and i want a full refund.no.was told its yours and i will not take it back as i can now only sell it as 2nd hand even though i have not even shot it.they said how do we know you did not break it.not happy and again asked for my money back.no.told tuff you have wasted 6 hours travelling there and back and go to trading standards.wtf the boss was very unhelpfull and would not give me my money. looks like this will take some time to resolve ffs.

Edited by .357shooter
full refund incomming

I am quite surprised as that shop always used to have a good name but that attitude is just out of order. 

You have to bear in mind we are dealing with The Sportsman Gun Co which is a bad move anyway but FX took the bad decision to entrust these twats with the FX agency sooooooooooo because they said there is nothing wrong with the gun means fcuk all, do not trust a word they say and they have fixed the problem and inferred there was nothing wrong.

If the Crown is now operating correctly, just enjoy it and change your rfd.

Phil

2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

should have added 2 blokes from the shop stopped me from leaving the carpark without the gun.they stood infront of my car and would not let me leave.surely this is some sort of crime in itself ?

That’s atrocious, I think I’d have phoned the police. I’ve seen their ads on gt but I certainly won’t be buying anything from them now. Good on you for naming and shaming them. ?