Dealing with a warming climate. ?

2 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

I think ur right there Watt we need to do is Stop takeing these boat people in that is putting pressure on all our housing benefits health care our own people can't even get a house and them c**ts our getting put up in hotels 

Global warming is either not a real thing or is caused by boat people ? ? 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was lucky enough to be invited by Northernlite , (Davey) for a four day trip up to the Cairngorms. For a lurcher enthusiast it was a trip of a lifetime, stayed in a grouse shooters cottage, had free

Wet doesn't seem to put rabbits off of breeding like a hard cold period. Lack of nutritious food is part of the reason and mild wet winters means the grass is still growing throug most of the year.

Who believes in climate change ? me personally think it's a natural thing the world goes through every now and again look at many ice ages we have had no matter watt we do it's going to happen anyhow

Posted Images

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Just gave the pup two slips. She did fine, ran down the beam, put a couple of bends in and lost the hares both times through fences, and returned back when the lamp went off.

She seems a quick learner, but is still only young so I don't want to over do it with her ?

Cheers.

As a novice you be better trying rabbits first 

?

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

As a novice you be better trying rabbits first 

?

I honestly saw around 40 hares and only two rabbits.

Shes not going to be a rabbit dog, but yes, I would start her on rabbits if there was any around.

I'll have to have another trip up to Davey's ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Shes not going to be a rabbit dog, but yes, I would start her on rabbits if there was any around.

Cheers.

I know what u mean mate there's stacks about ,I was just pulling your wacking gret pisser anyroad 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Just booked a cottage up in the Highlands for October time...fingers crossed there's still some good rabbit numbers about when we get up there...been 7 yrs ??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Ahh, I see !

I didn't realise you were referring to me as the "novice", I thought you meant my dog ?

Your peculiar sense of humour evades me at times.......I must try harder ! ? !

Cheers.

Well I never set out 2 genuinely upset anyone mate it's all in good fun ? 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Just booked a cottage up in the Highlands for October time...fingers crossed there's still some good rabbit numbers about when we get up there...been 7 yrs ??

I was lucky enough to be invited by Northernlite , (Davey) for a four day trip up to the Cairngorms. For a lurcher enthusiast it was a trip of a lifetime, stayed in a grouse shooters cottage, had free range to do what we liked, the keepers even telling us where the white hares were.

The old deer/grey put another entry in the game book, and I had a great time !

IMG_0549.JPG.926eec5ed15d81cd409ea301d1bf5d97.JPG

Get up there and enjoy it ! ?

Cheers.

• Like 6
8 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

I think ur right there Watt we need to do is Stop takeing these boat people in that is putting pressure on all our housing benefits health care our own people can't even get a house and them c**ts our getting put up in hotels 

It’s not there fault it’s the governments

• Haha 1