Not Covid , but ??

Well me and my wife , have been feeling real rough for  18 days now, coughing out guts out, vile headache all the while. we been just carrying on with it, until monday , i said to this feckin stupid we not getting better at all,  i said to her wonder if we caught covid 19 etc, well so we bought  the tests from NHS kit , done the test , Negative . so i said we try another test in 15 mins thats the time it  states , same again  negative. so said i doing one more , and that was negative. so phoned the doctor up told him everything, he said what you and your wife are viral  chest infections, and headaches part of infection, gave us strong drugs to help deal with it.  we both out of breath , fookin coughing my guts are killing from the straining  with each cough, iget stomach cramps with my IBS  but this as sent them through the roof. walking Buck and little woody been very hard for me, being out of breath, its times like this dogs are the last thing you need deff. anyway just wondered  if anybody else as been feeling the above same things, as doctor as lot going about, ands it not covid,  we both had our jabs and boosters  , good job  as this is bad enough, never mind getting proper covid .??  

1 minute ago, bird said:

Well me and my wife , have been feeling real rough for  18 days now, coughing out guts out, vile headache all the while. we been just carrying on with it, until monday , i said to this feckin stupid we not getting better at all,  i said to her wonder if we caught covid 19 etc, well so we bought  the tests from NHS kit , done the test , Negative . so i said we try another test in 15 mins thats the time it  states , same again  negative. so said i doing one more , and that was negative. so phoned the doctor up told him everything, he said what you and your wife are viral  chest infections, and headaches part of infection, gave us strong drugs to help deal with it.  we both out of breath , fookin coughing my guts are killing from the straining  with each cough, iget stomach cramps with my IBS  but this as sent them through the roof. walking Buck and little woody been very hard for me, being out of breath, its times like this dogs are the last thing you need deff. anyway just wondered  if anybody else as been feeling the above same things, as doctor as lot going about, ands it not covid,  we both had our jabs and boosters  , good job  as this is bad enough, never mind getting proper covid .??  

You had pcr test? 

6 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

You had pcr test? 

no we had ( Lateral flow test )   and its in part of the  pcr test, what ive just read, so god knows , but feeling rough , not over hungry , but can still tast our food , thats supposed  to be a  covid  sign  from what we read .?

1 minute ago, bird said:

no we had ( Lateral flow test )   and its in part of the  pcr test, what ive just read, so god knows , but feeling rough , not over hungry , but can still tast our food , thats supposed  to be a  covid  sign  from what we read .?

My boss had covid lateral flow said negative lateral flow which he had hour later was positive 

5 hours ago, bird said:

Same here going round our work, had it 6 weeks and on inhaler to get rid of cough. 

me and lad I work with both had that bug, felt like sh1t for 3 weeks.. at the time my lad had covid but every test I did was negative. 

banging head coughing crap up all the time, still not 100% and that started week before Christmas.. me nose starts running out in the cold still and ive never suffered from that before now. 

7 hours ago, bird said:

Hope you ain't lost any weight as well ....:doh:..

8 minutes ago, fireman said:

Hope you ain't lost any weight as well ....:doh:..

Thanks lads, funny thing I've not over hungry for food, iam eating but like was before still taste me food OK, so that not a covid thing like I said, I was  13 stone at Xmas, might dropped few pounds, not walk Buck  and little woody far,  get out of breath, from what few lads say this feckin could last maybe end of Feb ?