Looking for stud dog

On 30/01/2022 at 20:05, shadow10 said:

Looking for stud dog to go over my bitch she's 21.5 tts 1/4bull 1/4grey 1/2whippet she's 4 and half years old good ferreting dog/ lamper she's lacks top end speed. Looking for a racey working dog around 24/25tts as want to up sizes abit if you can help coment or inbox me tell me about your dog  and pictures 

IMG-20220127-WA0005.jpg

20210525_125049(0).jpg

70c01f667b20ed52fc32f3e1d260029c.0.jpg

Now would be a good time to get out and see any potential sires work .look at want you want to add .it's wind your wanting and size or maybe even a jacket but  don't get over drawn with the racy part has she's racy enough .good luck in your search shadow I hope it works out 

• Like 2
On 30/01/2022 at 20:05, shadow10 said:

Looking for stud dog to go over my bitch she's 21.5 tts 1/4bull 1/4grey 1/2whippet she's 4 and half years old good ferreting dog/ lamper she's lacks top end speed. Looking for a racey working dog around 24/25tts as want to up sizes abit if you can help coment or inbox me tell me about your dog  and pictures 

IMG-20220127-WA0005.jpg

20210525_125049(0).jpg

70c01f667b20ed52fc32f3e1d260029c.0.jpg

Size and top end are the easy bits, what a stud dog is really doing is the real question...

Bonny blue bitch that... Personally, I wouldn't give two fecks about type, size, colour or any other crap BUT try to find a stud that can catch what you want to catch, in enough numbers...

That bit seems to be missing from your post... For me, in a worker, it'd be the only thing required ?

On 01/02/2022 at 23:32, Bosun11 said:

Size and top end are the easy bits, what a stud dog is really doing is the real question...

Bonny blue bitch that... Personally, I wouldn't give two fecks about type, size, colour or any other crap BUT try to find a stud that can catch what you want to catch, in enough numbers...

That bit seems to be missing from your post... For me, in a worker, it'd be the only thing required ?

That's first question I was going to ask people if anyone posted back I've a few questions to ask but nobody on this site as a good stud dog by looks of it most be running alot of bitchs ? ? I've got one dog in mind but wanted to see what's out there mayhave found sumthing 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shadow10 said:

That's first question I was going to ask people if anyone posted back I've a few questions to ask but nobody on this site as a good stud dog by looks of it most be running alot of bitchs ? ? I've got one dog in mind but wanted to see what's out there mayhave found sumthing 

Trouble is when you use a dog for stud they want more ?? ends up more trouble than it worth .

• Like 1