•  

I have had these a these a while and don’t know how to tie them proper , a gent on here offered to them for me before but I will have a do my self, I’ve a load of 9.5mm steel bbs, not sure what the tube is weather good or shit but once I’ve cracked the setting up ill Find out. Can any one help me on how to go a bout it  with out the jigs and stuff . Thanks 

3183B872-79BB-44A7-89A4-B23076B53391.jpeg

I have had a look on before just wonder a bout how to cut to right lengths and theys so many types of bands and tube I don’t no what is suitable for what ammo I av etc. thanks 

Edited by BobDown
41 minutes ago, BobDown said:

I have had a look on before just wonder a bout how to cut to right lengths and theys so many types of bands and tube I don’t no what is suitable for what ammo I av etc. thanks 

Same as jazmin says mate though i even struggle to wrap bands to the frame so making my own bands would be behond me i just buy my bands already made from cattyshack .

• Like 1

for the gypsy catty:

before any cuts double over the tube and stretch it back to give you an idea of how long your tubes should be to shoot comfortably.

add on 3cm for allowance of tying on at either end  

cut your tubes 

have 4 pieces of string pre cut for tying approx 15 cm

mark on the tube with pen 3cm in from each end

slide a tube through the pouch hole up to your pen mark - fold back on itself - tie using your string and and a constrictor knot - trim off excess.

repeat process for other tube 

that's your band set done.

[ or if you want looped tubes just pass the tube through the tab and then tie on the pouch ] 

now repeat the same process  through the tabs on the catty and hey presto you're in business.

Edited by ger2020
On 02/02/2022 at 16:20, ger2020 said:

for the gypsy catty:

before any cuts double over the tube and stretch it back to give you an idea of how long your tubes should be to shoot comfortably.

add on 3cm for allowance of tying on at either end  

cut your tubes 

have 4 pieces of string pre cut for tying approx 15 cm

mark on the tube with pen 3cm in from each end

slide a tube through the pouch hole up to your pen mark - fold back on itself - tie using your string and and a constrictor knot - trim off excess.

repeat process for other tube 

that's your band set done.

[ or if you want looped tubes just pass the tube through the tab and then tie on the pouch ] 

now repeat the same process  through the tabs on the catty and hey presto you're in business.

Thanks for the help ??

9F6F2F48-9442-49C0-85E1-0617F4A870E2.jpeg

Edited by BobDown
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, ger2020 said:

top notch!

Thanks. It was easier then I anticipated t be honest, just need to get practice in now. I’ve a little wasp catapult there am gunner put some bands on and have a crack we them both see which I prefer 

• Like 1