Freedom Convoy 2022

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He doesn't need to  go into hiding, he's a master of disguise  ??

just shows you just have to sit back and take it.no choice you can not even protest peacefully.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WILF said:

what’s the alternative ?

You’ll get your chance to vote but not just yet these corrupt options that we currently have will get brought to justice then the people will have their chance to vote in people that will represent them properly, sounds a bit far fetched we are entering the new world free energy no taxes full financial reconstruction ( quantum look it up )  and a better standard of living for all. We are going to suffer a bit over the next few months a feel the effects so that people demand change and we never end up in this situation again. 

if I’m wrong and we are still in this same situation in 6 months I’l hold my hands up and take all the slagging on here I can get or delete my account at your request ?

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

You’ll get your chance to vote but not just yet these corrupt options that we currently have will get brought to justice then the people will have their chance to vote in people that will represent them properly, sounds a bit far fetched we are entering the new world free energy no taxes full financial reconstruction ( quantum look it up )  and a better standard of living for all. We are going to suffer a bit over the next few months a feel the effects so that people demand change and we never end up in this situation again. 

Mate, I won’t argue because you are talking about things I know nothing about….. but free energy ?……better standard of living ?

They will go to war and wreck the earth before they ever allow that to happen imho 

if I’m wrong and we are still in this same situation in 6 months I’l hold my hands up and take all the slagging on here I can get or delete my account at your request ?

Blimey, you don’t have to be that dramatic but wether what you say comes to pass or not, I don’t think it will happen in 6 months…….the world is a slow old turner mate.

Edited by WILF
2 minutes ago, lllluke1 said:

I think that's Zote, He streams when Ottawalks isn't

I saw a young guy interviewing people, walked past me a few times livestreaming ? the truckers have a meeting 11am in the morning with their legal reps, they have invited Trudeau, I can't see him turning up, his tactic seems to be ignoring them in the hope they fizzle out. 

1 minute ago, mackem said:

I saw a young guy interviewing people, walked past me a few times livestreaming ? the truckers have a meeting 11am in the morning with their legal reps, they have invited Trudeau, I can't see him turning up, his tactic seems to be ignoring them in the hope they fizzle out. 

Watching now, and they don't seem to be leaving anytime soon.  Some of them have let their tyres down and cut the airlines to the brakes.  There is no violence and they have worked a way round the no honking rules.  I did like the bouncy castles they brought in for the kids though.  Kevin in the truck by the crane is having a wonderful time

7 minutes ago, lllluke1 said:

Watching now, and they don't seem to be leaving anytime soon.  Some of them have let their tyres down and cut the airlines to the brakes.  There is no violence and they have worked a way round the no honking rules.  I did like the bouncy castles they brought in for the kids though.  Kevin in the truck by the crane is having a wonderful time

Have you a link to that mate? I wouldn't mind watching, there was a singer there yesterday, really good voice, there's a lot of kids visit every day, families turn up, but it's reported as a violent protest ?