Another any litters post

Evening men, I don't suppose anyone could help me out with finding a lurcher bitch pup. Am North East England looking for something within a couple of weeks but not fancying travelling miles and miles. I have the option of one to fall back expected to be 24" tts but to be honest was after a one 21" or under to go with my current dog that does a bit everything for me odd lamping mooching ratting on all terrain. Not too picky in breeding more will it do the job but probably more interesting in a little bull x or terrier x rather than a pure runner. I don't want to waste anyones time and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pm me if preffered

Thanks

Normally I wouldn't mind the travel it's just me temporary circumstances make it a bit awkward at the mo I would say I was more hoping to just not waste people's time saying I've got one in Cornwall. I don't have Facebook so I'd have to get someone else to look. I guess I was hoping someone on here might give me another option to a bull greyhound because locally that usually with saluki as well is all that seems to be around but I've found the joy in the smaller lurchers 

• Like 1