Young bitch comimg on.

Goodonya Bodger and wee Nell?

I am of the same mind as you,...also being an aged hunter, I have no need of a world beater,...such a paragon would be wasted on an old fecker like me?

Similar to yourself, I keep a Cur bred style of mouching dawg,.. we don't actually catch much game, but its good fun trying...?

All the best to you,.. have a great time with your diminutive rabbiting jukel..

Regards, OldPhil.?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Neal said:

There's often more pleasure to be gained by watching a good dog working hard for one daytime catch than several that you can't see on the lamp. Just my humble opinion. Keep it up Bodger and Nell.

Got a kelpie coming out with us tonight Neal. 

16 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Got a kelpie coming out with us tonight Neal. 

You want to keep well clear of those nutters.:whistling:

My five month old pup is coming along well...apart from that scourge of some herding dogs...an interest in moving cars. Apart from that I'm extremely pleased with her progress. She was the smallest in the litter but had caught up by the time I picked her up at eight weeks but she's currently stalled at 17" for the last three weeks so I'm hoping she'll stay small as this height works better for the small woods and hedgerows where I work them. Not quite as good when they're on Dartmoor though.

It's good to get a dog which matches your own abilities as you age. I'm 72 and have decided the best match for me is a pug. They're ugly, have a  crazed eye look and always have their arses on show. They couldn't catch a rabbit in a phone box and need their butts kicking for being  such monstrosities. They complement  yours truly perfectly.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 3