Snipped hob Forced rape LOL

I was on the Scottish ferreters on Facebook and theres a lassy looking for a fixed hob to bring her jill out of season , And this other lassy says choose another way its better for the jill . So i reply with jills repeatidly coming back into season a snipped hob the way to go rather than the jill jab because they can come back into season after being jabbed . But apperantly forced rape is bad for the jill and ive to look at other ways 

Ive had to leave it as in my mind im now trying to educate a Lesbain pet owner and im only going to get banned if i keep going LOL LOL LOL 

• Haha 8

44 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

This reminds me of one insane animal welfare group saying roosters rape the hens when mating, lol. With the cut hobs has anyone had the jills come back in season when no young arrive? Was wondering this as I've had jills come back on after losing a born litter.

Yes the last few years using a snipped hob ive had jills come back 4/5 times but after getting them jill jabbed they can come back into season 

• Like 1