Deleting account?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ ย  ย  the ultimate attention seeking thread, ย  ย  stop me lads, Iโ€™m gonna jump ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

greb ๐Ÿ˜‚

Please delete me, let me go, cos I canโ€™t have a dog anymore, to live a lie, would be a sin, delete me an let me live again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท ย  fcuk off ๐Ÿ–•

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Too much fun replying to you, I'll just do it the old way and get banned. ๐Ÿ˜‚

You even drain my phone batteryย quicker ย than YouTube ย  If we all pray together youโ€™ll be gone by breakfast wat a refreshing thought !!! Be nice for the end of a relentless bombardment of doughnut questions ย infact my heartburn is subsiding as we communicate on your last night ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Edited by green lurchers
7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

You even drain my phone batteryย quicker ย than YouTube ย  If we all pray together youโ€™ll be gone by breakfast wat a refreshing thought !!! Be nice for the end of a relentless bombardment of doughnut questions ย infact my heartburn is subsiding as we communicate on your last night ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Are you suffering from little man syndrome, must be the Whippet in you.ย 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Can't help it, I must be mentally deranged like the rest on here.

Bet some have got a 10 year head start on me as well. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Headstart ย being the optimum wordsย 

Edited by green lurchers
7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Yep thatโ€™s me me whoโ€™s had collie beddy bull xs ย hard bloods coursing greys Sal x s whippets and your telling me lolย 

And back to whippet, yep, I'm telling you. ๐Ÿ˜

f**k sake ..... stop arguing

Get a dog (or don't no one cares but you) and then you'll finally have something interesting to say on here rather than playing handbags with all comers.

If you can't have a dog buy a poxy air rifle or something and get out and enjoy it, you could even post about it?ย ย 

Anything has to be better than spending hours a day arguing with people you're never likely to meet about any and everything.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Tyla said:

f**k sake ..... stop arguing

Get a dog (or don't no one cares but you) and then you'll finally have something interesting to say on here rather than playing handbags with all comers.

If you can't have a dog buy a poxy air rifle or something and get out and enjoy it, you could even post about it?ย ย 

Anything has to be better than spending hours a day arguing with people you're never likely to meet about any and everything.

Itโ€™s some people lives mate coming on here arguing or picking up and twisting or 2nd guessing something youโ€™ve put up. Sad state of affairs .

• Like 1